Chapter 2: Memories of a forgotten past.

AN: Check out Chapter 1, some updates have been made. Also check out my other Naruto crossover fanfics.

x-x-x-x-x

Chapter 2: Memories of a forgotten past.

The next morning after our visit to the familiar forest, we find Naruto sleeping in his room on an overly large mattress that could fit over twenty people comfortably. The blonde was snoring away when suddenly Mio opened the door, entering. She was dressed in her maid's outfit, which was black and white in color, with a skirt that almost showed a hint of her panties.

"Good morning, young master! It's time to get up," she exclaimed cheerfully.

"I don't want to," Naruto said before putting a pillow over his head and burrowing further into the mattress.

Mio just went over to the curtains, pulling them aside, pushing the window open, letting the noise from the outside enter and the purple light from the underworld sky. The blonde turned and groaned but didn't make any move to get up. Mio just huffed before putting a sickly sweet smile on her face.

Mio called him "Young Master," then grabbed the bed sheets and pulled them off.

"Sigh," he said as he stood up, "I'm up."

"Good," said the maid. "Now let me help you get ready so your parents can see your new friend."

"I guess they could not wait until a few more hours," he complained while jumping out of bed naked as the day he was born.

"You know, they want to see the type of familiar you choose," she stated. "So are you ready for your bath or am I going to have to get rough?"

"Well, let's get this over with then," the young master said as he entered the bathroom, with Mio following after to attend to him.

Thirty minutes later...

Naruto was sitting with his parents at a larger table with lots of different foods and drinks on it with Mio as his personal maid standing behind his chair.

"So I heard from Mio that you managed to obtain a powerful familiar," Damian inquired. "She mentioned it was a Jorogumo, am I correct?"

"Yes, she is awesome," the blonde boy said excitedly. "She was able to fight both Mio and me, and she took a direct hit from my strongest attack and didn't even flinch."

"That's great," the blonde's father said. "If she's strong, she'll be able to help you in the future."

"Mio also told us she was a violent beast who tried to kill you until you brought her to the brink of death," Lady Isha added, clearly not pleased by the choice of such a nasty familiar.

"She can be a little rough around the edges, but I think she'll make a great familiar," Naruto said, trying to calm his mother down.

"Okay, so summon her so we can meet her," the blonde's father ordered.

"Yes, I would like to meet this familiar too," his mother added.

Naruto just sighed and did as told, summoning his familiar to the room. She was in her human form, wearing a small black kimono that left half of her breasts exposed. Taking a better look at her now that he wasn't trying to kill her, Naruto realized she was quite beautiful. Shoulder-length black hair and black eyes, with an hourglass figure.