Chapter 4: The Calm

AN: Please check out my Pa-tre-on under SaintGreenz for Full stories.

x-x-x-x-x

Chapter 4: The Calm

Lucifer Mansion...

The original Lucifer, the father of the devil race, could be seen sitting behind his desk in his office that was decorated in silver and black colors. The family of three Satanchias were standing and waiting for the Satan to begin the meeting.

"Good morning, Lord Satanchia. How have things been going?" Lucifer asked, making small talk with the clan leader while ignoring Lady Isha and Naruto.

"Things have been going well, my lord," Lord Damian replied respectfully.

"That's good to hear," the Father of Devils stated, "So that we can get the pleasantries out of the way, let me tell you the rank I am going to assign you." He then moved some paperwork around on his desk.

"Lord Satanchia, I betroth you the rank of Great General; you will be in command of Goetic nobles Aamon, Barbatos, Pruflas, and Astaroth, and have 54 legions of devils as your subordinates," Lucifer said proudly to Lord Satanchia before he looked to Naruto, looking him up and down.

"What is your name?" the father of the devil asked Naruto as he was staring right at him with an intrigued look.

"My name is Naruto," the blond swiftly answered respectfully, not wanting to anger the prideful devil.

"Naruto? Hmph, it seems to me that you are as strong, if not stronger than an Ultimate Class Devil." Lucifer said he felt Naruto's power.

"I wouldn't know, sir," the blond replied "honestly; I haven't fought anyone besides my servants and my parents, and I know they are holding back during our sparring sessions".

"Is that so? How about we see how strong you are in a sparring match with an opponent of my choosing? If you win, I'll even give you a reward." Lucifer stated, making it seem like he was giving Naruto an opportunity to decline.

"It would be an honor, sir," Naruto replied, knowing that he didn't have a choice.

Lucifer summoned his faithful servant Lucifuge and ordered him to bring his son to the clearing behind the mansion. After Lucifuge left to fetch his son, Lucifer stood up and walked towards the group. When he was near, he created a magical circle beneath them and teleported everyone to the designated area.

Behind the Lucifer Mansion...

The four Devils arrived at an area that looked like a war zone. It was a large area with deep craters in the ground and uprooted trees. Naruto was sure he saw dry blood all over.

Not long after Lucifuge returned with a young-looking devil who looked to be in his twenties, with the classic Lucifer features of silver hair and blue eyes.

"This is my son, Rizevim Lucifer," said Lord Lucifer. "I want you to have a little spar to see how much power you have; if you win, I will give you a reward." He motioned for both Naruto and his son to step forward.

Naruto and Rizevim circled each other before standing across from the other. Naruto glanced at his parents and could see they were worried. Looking at Rizevim, Naruto could tell he was powerful but arrogant; he could use that against him.