Chapter 18: The War Ends

A/N: This is an M rated story.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Chapter 18: The War Ends

Human World...

Biblical God vs The Four Great Satans...

"Let us put a stop to this war; too many beings have already died in vain," the God of the Bible said with sadness in his voice and eyes as he watched his creations kill one another.

The Biblical God was a being whose power had made him a force to be reckoned with; he stood at heights that were twice that of a normal man, with white hair and piercing blue eyes.

The leader of Heaven glanced at the battlefield and saw an angel being tortured by a devil with black hair who was ripping the angel's wings off one by one and enjoying the angel's screams of pain.

On the other side, the Biblical God could also see a female devil being cornered by His fallen children. The female devil was stabbed by so many light spears, one could no longer tell what she looked like or which faction she belonged to.

"Why would we stop when we have the advantage right now?" Lord Lucifer replied. "I know that you are weaker than you've ever been in a long time, so stop acting like you feel sadness for what is happening; you are just afraid of losing."

"Don't waste your breath on that old fool," Beelzebub said. "Let's just kill him and get it over with."

Beelzebub agreed with Leviathan, saying, "We should not waste any more time with this." Leviathan gave him a smug glance.

Beelzebub is a handsome man with brown hair wearing dark armor, while Leviathan is a beautiful woman with tan skin and brown hair.

"You two stop it right now; this is for Lord Lucifer to decide," Asmodeus declared.

Asmodeus is a man with pointed elven ears and jet-black hair; he has an air about him that can make both women and men alike fall prey to their lust if they are not strong-willed.

"Don't try to order me around," Beelzebub growled through clenched teeth, his voice filled with hatred.

"You seem angry, Beelzebub. What did I ever do to deserve it?" Asmodeus asked innocently, but they all knew it was anything but innocent.

"You fucker, do you know what you did!" Beelzebub screamed and prepared to attack his fellow devil king.

"Oh do you mean the time I fucked your wife or the time I fucked your daughter?" Asmodeus asked with a perverted look on his face as he licked his lips.

"You bastard, I will kill you!" Beelzebub yelled, his voice full of rage as he prepared to launch himself at his fellow devil lord, but Lady Leviathan got in the way.

"Will you two stop this nonsense! We are here to kill our enemies, not each other!" Lady Leviathan exclaimed, her tone making it clear that she was mocking both Beelzebub and Asmodeus.

"Keep out of this, you fucking bitch!" Lord Beelzebub shouted.

"Mind your own business, whore," Lord Asmodeus and Beelzebub said in unison.