Chapter 3: Growing Tensions

Warning: Lemon/Lime and non-consensual intercourse in this chapter.

x-x-x-x-x

Chapter 3: Growing Tensions.

Naruto age 17...

Today was like any other; Naruto was called to his parents' office after training with Mio, who had been by his side throughout the day, and finishing up a bath. As they walked through the mansion, Naruto noticed the house maids going about their daily duties, such as mopping, sweeping, and cleaning. When Naruto and Mio reached their parents' office, Naruto knocked and waited for a response.

The blond heard his father say "enter" before he did just that, seeing his father, mother, and the head maid Eva who had purple hair and eyes, wearing a maid outfit.

Naruto stated, "You called for me." He wanted to know the reason for the summons.

"Yes, we have been invited to a very important meeting by the Satans. There will be many other high-class devils there, and we want you to be on your best behavior", Lady Isha said to her son knowing that he is a trouble maker.

"Hmmm...so I will have to go," the blonde said reluctantly, knowing most devils were arrogant and greedy creatures.

"Yes, all clans are expected to bring their heirs. You will have to endure it" Lady Isha replied knowing her son.

"Sigh," she said. "So I don't have a choice, do you know what this meeting is about?"

"We have an idea why we are having this meeting, but let's just wait for the Satans to make their announcement," the blonde's father replied as he shared a look with Isha.

"Okay, let's all get ready to go; we have to be there in two hours," the blonde mother said before telling Mio to make sure her son gets ready on time.

Two hours later...

We saw the family of three all dressed formally, with Naruto and his father in black suits, and his mother in a matching black dress. Mio and Eva were not going to be joining them as it was a meeting between the two main families, but they wished them well; a teleportation circle glowed brightly beneath the Satanchia clan members before they vanished.

The Devil's Capital Lucifaad...

The Satanchias arrived and were met by the servants of the Lucifer Clan who led them to the dining area where the other high-class devils had already gathered.

Naruto looked around at the different Devil Clans and realized it was the first time he had seen almost all of them. He had been sheltered from having to interact with them unless they came to their territory to have a meeting with his parents. By looking at them, he could tell that they were arrogant, greedy, and full of many other negative traits. However, he would have to make it through the night talking to them. He realized they were being approached by a couple of Devils from the Malphas Clan, Raim and Vepar. Assuming based on his studies with his mother, who taught him about the different Devil Clans and their clan abilities.

The Vepar clan was easy to recognize, with their white hair and eyes. Their clan had the power of demonic black lightning. Next was the Riam clan, also easy to identify by their full-body tattoos that looked like demonic animals. Their clan had the power to bring their body tattoos to life to fight for them. Last, but not least, was the Malphas clan, who had horns, brown hair, and eyes. They had the power to create powerful illusions that could fool the five senses so much that the victim's body would suffer damage.

"Ah Lord and Lady Satanchia, how are you this evening?" Lord Riam said in an arrogant tone. He was with his wife, 3 concubines,and two sons.

"We're doing just fine, Lord Riam. Thank you for asking." Lady Isha replied politely.