Chapter 5: This is War

AN: The Great war begins, who will live who will die.

x-x-x-x-x

Chapter 5: This is War

Naruto was teleported along with his parents, servants, and those the Satanchia Clan had commanded over, the blonde looked around him, seeing the dark night sky and trees surrounding them; it appeared they were in a large forest.

Naruto made sure Mio and Maria were by his side before looking to his parents for orders. Right now, his parents were in control of fifty-four legions of devils, including the Pruflas, Aamon, Barbatos, and Astaroth clans.

His father, who was the commander-in-chief of Satan's army, gave some of the authority to his wife, Lady Isha, due to her tactical mind and ruthlessness.

There were approximately 300,000 devils present; his father had assigned command of about 50,000 soldiers to himself, Lady Isha, Lord Pruflas, Lord Aamon, Barbatos, and Lady Astaroth. To his surprise, his father had given him command of his own 50 soldiers.

Lord Damian took him aside with his mother to tell Naruto that they were proud of him and believed in him. They both agreed that he was ready to lead and had the power necessary to survive anything that came at him during the war. They had a touching moment together before separating to begin the long battle that lay ahead.

Naruto made sure that Maria and Mio were assigned to him, so he ordered them to stay close to him throughout the war. This mission wasn't meant to be a long one, it was basically a retrieval mission.

Lord Lucifer gave them some simple objectives: retrieve or destroy whatever the angels are guarding, slaughter the enemy and cause as much destruction as possible. The father of devils wants them to cause mass damage so they can cause the humans to lose faith in Heaven.

Where devils feed on human sins and souls, Heaven runs on the faith their believers have in them; by causing humans to lose faith, they will gradually weaken Heaven.

Naruto knows what he has to do; his father and the other Lords and Ladies are going to draw the majority of the angel's attention, while his forty-thousand platoon is going to attack the remaining angels. Then he is going to find out what they are guarding and retrieve it, if possible.

The angels were hiding in a small village near the forest they had teleported to, which contained less than 200 humans. His father suspected there would be at least one Archangel among them, as well as several high-ranking ones.

The major issue is that the angels will no doubt call for reinforcements, which is why they brought so many demons with them. However, Lady has a plan to delay them further by placing a powerful barrier around the village to prevent the reinforcements from entering and then teleporting away with the objective.

The Satanchia heir watched as he saw the other commanders attacking the village and killed angels disguised as humans before the angels stopped hiding and made their presence known.

The blonde suddenly feels a powerful holy aura clash with his father's own devil aura. He looks up to see Lord Satanchia clashing with a man with blonde hair and six pairs of golden angel wings.

Naruto used this distraction to order his men to stop the Angels from getting in their way and have Maria and Mio follow him as he made his way into the village.