Chapter 11: Lilith

A/N: This chapter contains rape, Lemon and disturbing content, story is rated M for a reason it will get dark.

x-x-x-x-x-x-x

Chapter 11: Lilith

The Devil's Capital Lucifaad...

Naruto arrived at the Lucifer Mansion to meet Lord Lucifer to receive his reward for the successful completion of the mission to Hades. Lord Lucifuge had ushered him to a secret chamber in the basement of the Lucifer Mansion where he met the father of all devils.

"Good morning, Naruto. How are you doing today?", Lord Lucifer asked with a strangely kind look in his eyes.

"I'm doing good, thanks for asking." Naruto answered.

The Morningstar said, "That's good, Now follow me to your reward."

The three devils entered a room that looked like a luxurious bedroom, with a beautiful naked redhead woman lying down on a large bed. The table next to the bed was filled with different sex toys and torture devices.

The father of all Devil walked over to the bed and lifted the female by her hair, taking her off the bed fully exposing her body to the blonde. She was a beautiful crimson-haired woman with matching red eyes that looked lifeless, as if they were dead to the world.

The blonde's eyes wandered even though he tried to focus on the woman's face; she had a MILF figure, huge tits and ass, and wide hips. It was how Lucifer treated the woman that worried the blonde.

"This here is your reward," Lord Lucifer stated as he threw the woman into the blonde's arms. Naruto caught her and noticed that she didn't resist or even acknowledge their presence; it was like she was just there physically but her mind was elsewhere.

"What do you mean, my lord?" Naruto was confused as to what was happening.

"That woman in your hands is Lilith, the mother of devils," Lord Lucifer answered. "You are to fuck her until your balls are empty," the Father of Devils ordered.

"But isn't she your wife?" The blonde asked even more confused than before the father of devils wanted him to fuck his wife, the blonde wondered if the devil had a cuck fetish.

"Yes, that sow is my 'wife,' but she has refused to willingly fulfill her duties and keep producing more demons for my army; therefore, she needs to be disciplined," the father of lies explained.

The blonde didn't know how to respond to that, he knew Lucifer was cruel but breaking his own wife and using her as a prize to be given to anyone he wanted to reward was something he didn't expect.

"As your reward, you are to pound all of her holes; now get to it," Lord Lucifer ordered.

Naruto was stunned by what was happening; the father of all devils had basically ordered him to rape his wife as his reward while also serves as punishment to her for defying him.

the blonde thought of a way he could decline the reward but couldn't find one and he couldn't risk earning Lord Lucifer's wrath so with great reluctance the blonde removed his clothes while Lilith just stood motionless by his side.

Warning Lemon (Rape) Scene...

Naruto realized there was no way out of this situation but to do what Lord Lucifer had said and fuck his wife; when the blonde was fully naked, he led Lilith to the bed.

The female devil lay back on the bed and looked up at the ceiling. The blonde wanted to get it over with as quickly as possible, so he took her legs in his hands and spread them apart. He noted that her pussy was a pretty shade of pink, with the lips tightly sealed together.