Chapter 12: Joy

A/N: story is M rated, you have been warned.

x-x-x-x-x-x

Chapter 12: Joy

Human World...

Naruto was in an intense battle with the Archangel Gabriel, who was a beautiful blonde-haired woman that wore a blindfold over her eyes; her body was what he would expect a succubus to have, making him think the Biblical God was a bit of a pervert.

Gabriel threw hundreds of light spears at the blonde devil, but he released his darkness, creating a black hole that absorbed the light spears aimed at him.

Naruto then vanished and tried to cut Gabriel's head off, but she ducked and disappeared in a flash of light. She reappeared behind him with a light spear, which she thrust forward, aimed at the devil's heart.

The Satanchia heir blocked her attack by creating a sword of pure darkness; they then engaged in a furious battle, exchanging crippling blows.

All around them, devils, angels, and fallen were fighting each other, trying to kill each other with everything they had.

Not too far from them, the Biblical God was fighting the Four Satans; the amount of holy and demonic magic being released made Naruto's skin crawl.

The funny part is that Naruto could tell the Biblical God was stronger than the four Satans combined, and by all rights he could have killed them all and finished the battle, but he didn't. He confused the blond devil, but if he had to guess, the God of the Bible might have been holding back because he did just that - kill his own children.

Naruto didn't know whether to laugh or cry; this entire situation was a family dispute between a single father and his children, it was maddening to think the entire Devil Race had been created over such a petty reason.

Underworld...

After the battle, the survivors were ordered to retreat; Naruto found himself back at the Satanchia Mansion where he was being washed by his wife, Grayfia, with Mio and Maria right there helping her.

Five hundred years had passed since he was rewarded by Lord Lucifer and sealed Lilith's soul; he had entered a relationship with Grayfia, but he didn't fully trust her at first. After one hundred years passed and they went into many battles together, he began to trust her, but he still used a seal that Grayfia willingly allowed him to place on her to force her to tell the truth. He made sure she wasn't a spy for Lord Lucifer or her father.

After that, the blonde began to open up to her and told her a bit about his plans, making her go into shock and not talking to him for days. He was worried that she would report him to her father or worse, Lord Lucifer, but she came up to him and they had a private conversation where she said she would follow him, before getting down on one knee and swearing her loyalty.

Their relationship improved to the point where he felt the same way for Grayfia as he does for Mio and Maria. The sister maids must have known how he felt, so they pushed him to marry her. Naruto was hesitant because he didn't want to hurt their feelings, but they assured him that if his plan worked out, they would all be fine and he could marry them too in the future.

They then explained that marrying Grayfia would also protect her from her father, since as it was she was still a Lucifuge, and he could take her back and do with her as he wished.

Flashback...

"So you're telling me that because I'm not married to Grayfia, Lord Lucifuge can just come and take her?" the blonde asked.

"Yes, sadly, at this moment she is still a Lucifuge and thus falls under her father's authority" Mio stated.

"Over my dead body," the blonde said with a growl as she tightly held onto Grayfia, causing her to blush.