Chapter 10:Escape from Hades

Chapter 10: Escape from Hades

The Border of the Land of Hades...

The group of four was resting to regain their full strength before venturing into the Realm of the Dead; Naruto knew by now the comrades of the Grim Reaper they battled would notice they were missing, but he didn't think it would be a situation where they would lock down Hades.

More than likely, they will up the security and send out search parties to find the missing Reapers; not like they will, though. The barrier the Satanchia heir made can only be breached by either an Ultimate Class being or a Seal Master, and he doubts that a few missing Mid-Class Grim Reapers will get that much attention.

but to be on the safe side, the blonde went over an emergency escape plan with the team while resting inside a barrier he created around them to hide their presence. The plan was simple; while they were making their first trip through Hades, the blonde had placed markers so he could teleport to five locations throughout Hades to get to the point where they could just teleport back to the Underworld.

These markers were required to teleport because the realm of the dead had something that blocked any kind of teleportation besides those used by the Reapers. The markers were the Satanchia Heir's way around this, so they just had to get to the first marker and they could hopscotch out of the realm of the dead then into the Underworld.

Naruto placed a seal on each of them to allow them to use the markers if they get separated; with that in mind, they got some sleep, with Mio and Maria cuddling up to the blonde's sides, and Grayfia who was a few feet away was pulled into Naruto's lap, making her have a full-face blush.

Realm of Hades...

While stealthily making their way through Hades, Naruto realized that there were indeed a lot more Grim Reapers all over the streets, but most of them were weak; however, if they got into a fight, it might draw in the stronger ones and eventually Hades himself.

The four devils were close to the first marker and their escape from the Realm of the Dead, but their path was blocked by a Grim Reaper whose robe was darker than any other Reaper and wore a creepy clown mask.

Naruto cursed under his breath; it seemed their luck had run out because the Grim Reaper was one of the most powerful ones that Lord Lucifer had told him about, he was Pluto, one of Hades's generals.

"Well, well, well... What do we have here?" said Pluto."Some little devils, you are a long way from home," he added.

"Yes, we just took a wrong turn," the blonde replied in a cheeky voice. "We'll be on our way and out of your hair soon."

"No need to leave, in fact, I think you will be here for a very long time," the Grim Reaper said as he summoned his Death Scythe, which was darker than the others they had faced.

"Is that so? Well, there's no helping it. Grayfia takes Mio and Maria to the marker; I will meet you there." The blonde devil ordered as he got ready for battle.

Mio and Maria hesitated for a moment before Naruto glanced at them to let them know he was acting as the commander, not as their lover; it was an order from a superior, they nodded at him and followed Grayfia away. Pluto didn't move to pursue them, but kept his eyes on the blonde.

"Thank you for allowing them to leave," the Satanchia heir said honestly. "It would have been troublesome if they had stayed."

"I didn't let them go, but we both know the moment I turned my attention to them you would have attacked; you are the most dangerous of the bunch after all," the General of Hades said. "Besides, my subordinates will capture them."