1

Charlottes P. O. V.

1 year ago...

"Okay I dare you to ask her out." maya says pointing to someone. I look and smirk. "Light work." I say standing up. I walk to the girl who's facing the wall and I sat next to her. She looks at me. My eyes widen. "Y-you.w-well I" I shutter. She chuckled. "Can I help you?" she asks sweetly. "I um. I was gonna ask you out but now that i-i well youre out if my league" I say. Taylor frowns. "Don't say that. You gotta maintain confidence." she says. "Youre literally Taylor Swift dude." I say. "So. Go back and walk up to me as if I was just another girl" she says. I sigh and obey. Maya looks at me. "Taylor Swift" I mouth. Her eyes widen. "Ask her out what are you doing?" she mouths. I chuckle and walk back up and sat back down. "H-Hey. I was wondering you wanted coffee? On me?" I ask. She Laughs. "Try again. Youre still nervous" she says. I groan." cant you just say yes and we live happily ever after. " I say."no you don't have to walk back but just Breathe." she says. I breath deeply. "Hey. I was wondering if you wanted to get dinner with me some time? I would love to get to know you." I say. She smiles. "Id love to. But can I know your Name?" she asks. "Oh yeah right. Sorry my Name is Charlotte." I say. "Nice to meet you Charlotte. My Name is Taylor." she says. "Nice to meet you too. When are you free?" I ask. "I'm free tonight. Does 8 work?" she asks. "That works would you Like me to pick you up?" I ask. She smiles. "That would be nice. But since I don't fully know you id rather meet you there. Thank you for asking though. Where would we go?" she asks. " I'm thinking Italian I know a great place if your up for it" I smile. " sure! Whats it called? " she asks. "Giovannis." I say. "Ohhh ive heard of it but ive never eaten there." she says. "Its delicious! So ill see you tonight?" I ask. "Yes! But I should probably give you my number" she says. "Oh yes. Here" I say banding her my phone. She pit her contact name as cutie. I smile. "Whattt" she says. "Nothing its just you are a cutie." I say. She smiles. "Ill see you tonight." she says. I nod.

Present day.

Taylors P. O. V.

"Did you get the care package?" she asks. I smile and nod getting the box. "I wanted to be on facetime when I opened it." I say. She smiles. I open it and I see a stuffed animal. I smile. "Do you Like it?" she asks. "Youre so cute I love it!" I say. She smiles. "Keep looking theres more!" she says. I smile and look. A blanket. Cozy things. Hot chocolate. "Movies?" I ask. "Keep looking! Youre almost at the Best part" she says happily. I giggle. I look. "Plane ticket?Its just a copy." I say. "Yep" she says holding up the ticket. I gasp. " YOURE COMING?! " I ask." YES! my Job let me get next week off! I get to fly out and see you I bought the ticket as soon as I found out I was so excited! I am excited. I hope you are the cozy stuff is for movie Nights and kisses and Cuddles. " she says." youre the cutest human alove you know that? I am so excited and I cant wait to see you. I'm never gonna let you go. Like good luck going back home. " I smile. She giggles. " I leave tomorrow night. I cant wait. I'm like so excited my hearts beating so fast. " she says. I smile." I can take you on dates. We can go skating. Theme park whatever you want princess. I'm taking off all week too" I smile." oh Taylor. " she says. I smile."Charlotte. You know how much I love you right? " I ask." do you know how much I love you?" she asks. I smile. " I cant Wai till tomorrow I want you in my arms now" i pout. She smiles. "Soon my love." she says. I smile. "I don't wanna sleep." she says. "You have to baby" I coo. She sighs. "Its getting late. Ill call you in the morning. Or after work when I'm getting ready for my flight" she says with a giggle." okay babygirl. Sleep well okay? I cant wait to see you. " I say putting my hand against the screen. She did the same." I cant wait to see you either. Are you gonna be at the airport? " she asks." of course princess. What time do you get here? " I ask." the flights at 10 pm est so ill probable be in la around 1 am. It was the only flight available. " she says."thats okay baby you know I'm a night owl. Ill be there. " I smile. She smiles. I blow her a kiss as she does the same." goodnight princess. Have a good Day at work tomorrow" I say. She smiles and nods. "You too baby" she says. I hung up. And I went to bed the happiest ive been in a long time.

The next day...

Charlotte P. O. V.

"I'm so excited!" I say to my coworker. "Yeah yeah you get to see your girlfriend. Were happy for you but can you help me please?" she asks. I chuckle and nod. Soon enough it was time to go home and I ran to my car and called Taylor." hey princess! " she says. I smile." I'm so excited! I just got off work I'm gonna go home and shower and pack then head to the airport! " I say." I cant wait to see you you have no idea how happy I am babygirl" she says happily. "Promise kisses? " I ask." oh baby. Don't you worry as soon as I see you I'm giving you so many kisses. Once I'm alone with you ill show you just how much I love you" she says. I bit my lip." can you tell me more? " I ask." absolutely princess. Are you alone?" she asks. "Yes. I'm in my car" I pant. "Panting already? I havent even touched you yet" she teases. "Tay" I say. "When I finally get you alone. I plan on pinning you to the wall. Kissing every Inch of your beautiful body just to tease. Then. I'm gonna pull down your shorts. " she husks."Taylor. I-i cant I need you. " I moan. " you need me? Need me how baby? " she teases." tay" I whimper pushing my thighs together." are you wet? Tell me if I was there and I stuck my hand in your lingerie would your pussy be wet? " she teases." yes!" I say. She chuckled." youre so needy. I love it baby. Well get home Safe princess. I love you" she says." what?! No you cant leave me in this condition " I complain." bye princess. " she says. I groan." okay. " I say putting my phone A-side. I looked around and saw noone was looking an I stuck my hand in my shorts and rubber at my clit." fuck" I pant rubbing harder and faster."come on. So close." I whine.

Taylors P. O. V.

"Fuck" she says. I smirk. "Come on so close." she whines. I bit my lip as I listened more. "Oh! Oh shit. Yes. Fuck yes" she moans. She pants heavily. "You naughty girl" I tease. She gasps. "Shit! You scared me!" she complains. "Youre the one who didnt hang up. I just knew you couldnt wait" I tease. "Y-you made this happen!" she defends. "Mhmmm and it Was so sexy. Youre sexy baby I wish I made you cum like that I bet it felt good yeah? Getting yourself in the middle of a parking lot? Youre so dirty." I tease. She whimpers." stop youre making me more horny" she complains." okay okay. Ill let you be. But that pussys mine when you get here. " I husk. She moans." yes." she Breaths." drive safe princess call me when you get to the airport and when youre getting on the plane" I say. "Okay baby. I love you. Thank you for that by the way" she says. I smile. "You don't have to thank me baby. You deserve them everyday and I would if I could." I say. "I love you" she says. "I love you princess." I say. I hung up and went to target. Making it my duty to one up her in gifts.

To be continued...