11

Charlottes P.O.V.

"Tay. Where are you?" I ask as I walk in the house." kitchen! " she hums happily. I went there and ahe waa cooking. She looked at me with a smile but quickly frowned when she saw my tears. "Honey come here" she coos opening her arms. I go into her arms and sob as she rubs my back. "What happened sweet girl? Was it a bad day?" she coos. I nod into her shoulder. " I had to put another dog down" I sob." oh honey" she says." I try nor to let it get to me but i-i tay I love them so much" I sob." I know you do. But you have to remember this isnt your fault. I assume there was no other option" she says." there was but there wasnt enough time he wouldn't make it. I didnt want him to suffer anymore but when I did he was in so much Pain. I almost walked out. " I admit." here come on" she says turning the stove off. I nod and follow her curiously." sit. " she says. I sat on the couch and she pulled me into her resting her head on my neck. "I cant do it anymore" I let out. "No don't do that. Don't give up on helping them" she says. "Whats the point if I cant help all of them" I say. "Do nurses and medical doctors give up after they cant save someone?" she asks. "I don't know" I mumble. "No. They don't. The animals need you. You cant give up because you havent saved 2 of them. There all millions out there that still need your help. " she says rubbing my waist comfortingly. I sigh." is it always gonna be this hard to go back after a day like this. " I ask." for you. Yes. But you cant let it get to you. I know how hard it feels right now. But tomorrow. You can go back and save a dog. I'm sure the dog you lost wants you to save his friend right? ." she asks. I sniff." youre right. I'm sorry" I say." its okay. I believe in you. " she says hugging me. I smile and respond. My stomach growled and she giggles." lets get some fuel in you yeah?" she smiles. I smile back and nod. We went back to the kitchen and she server us the steak and rice. "My mom showed you this didnt she" I say with a chuckle. She Laughs. "Yes." she says. "I love it. Thank you. But your foods delicious too" I say. "I thought you didnt like my rabbit food" she says as she took a bite of her rice. "Its good its just not filling enough for me." I say. "I have a small stomach. I'm actually already almost full" she says. "I wish I had a small stomach so I wouldn't eat us out if house and home." I say. "You eat all your heart desires okay baby?" she says carressing my cheek. I smile a bit and nod. We finished eating. "Hey Tay where's my charger?" I ask looking where I usually leave it. "Oh I put it on your bedside table" she says. I smile. "Thank youuu!" I say running to put my phone on the charger. Then I went back to her. "I didnt want you to lose another" she says. I pout and she kisses my cheek causing me to smile. "Cutie." she says. "I love you" I say. "I love you sweet girl" she says. "When does our flight leave?" I ask looking at the suitcases by the door. "3 am. We can fall asleep soon if youd like" she says. "Now? I'm a little sleepy." I suggest. She smiles and nods and we went up to our room to fall asleep.

12 am Saturday June 12th

Taylors P. O. V.

"Sweetgirl." I say kissing her neck. "Charlotte baby we gotta get up" I say. She whines and shook her head pulling me into her. I smile at her cuteness. Shes super clingy in the mornings ive recently discovered and its my favorite thing. "Baby" I giggle. "I'm tired" she complains. "I know but you can sleep on the plane princess we don't wanna miss it" I say carressing her cheek. She opens her eyes. "Good morning sleeping beauty" I say. She blushes and hid her face in my neck. "Cutie. Come on before I pull you out of bed literally" I say getting up. She whines as I left her grip." come on" I say." okay fine. Can you help me up? " she asks offering her hand. I help." did your legs stop working? Woah! Charlotte" I giggle as she pulled me back in bed. She pulled me into a hug." I love you so much" she says kissing along my neck." stop being so cute. Come on please? " I say. She sighs." okay okay. Its your fault for being so cuddle. " she saya getting up. I smile and follow her." why don't you shower and ill make breakfast " I say." you made dinner. Ill make breakfast you shower first" she says. I smile. I kiss her cheek and go to shower.

At the airport.

Charlottes P. O. V.

I decided on an egg white omelet for both of us. With some ham peppers and bacon bits. I put some cheese in mine then gave us both orange juice. I set the table and she shortly came down with her hair in a ponytail. I smile. "Youre so beautiful" I say. She smiles and lifts my chin. I bit my lip and she kissed me softly. I immediately respond. "Mm" I moan. She smiles into the kiss. "Thank you for breakfast sweetgirl" she husks. I whimper as she bit at my sweetspot. "Tay" I whine. "Okay okay. Ill wait till we get there. But then you're mine" she growls. "Yes. Yours" I pant nodding. She giggles. "Come on lets eat and then you can shower" she says. I nod. We sat and ate together.

They are about to land in cancun.

"Sweetgirl" I hear her. "Nooo" I complain. "We're here baby. Come on" she coos. I sigh. I open my eyes and her blue Eyes filled with love. I hid my. Face in her chest and she giggles. "Come on" she says. We got off the plane and went toward the entrance. I pulled her arm. "Whats wrong?" she coos. I whine and Held my stomach. "Are you hungry?" she asks. I shook my head. "Oh honey youre sick. Come on" she says pulling my toward the bathroom. We went in the Big stall and she Held my hair back as I threw up. She rubbed my back. "I'm sorry" I sob as I finish. "Its okay its not your fault. I know you get plane sick sometimes" she says kissing my shoulder. I nod. She helper me up and I washed my mouth out with water as my toothbrush wasnt with me." I think I have mouth wash spray if you want. " she suggests."please" i say. She nods and got it from her carry on handing it to me. I smile and sprayed it. "Thank you" I say. She nods. My phone buzzed

Tw: s/H

Chats:

Unknown: I cant wait till the day she realized youre worthless and dumps you. I know you hurt yourself. Why would she be with someone who's insecure

I bit my lip. "Who is it?" she asks looking over but I shut my phone off. Siling the year that fell. "No one important. Just someone trying to get in my head" I say with a smile. She frowns." lemme see" she says." no. " I say." Charlotte. " she says Strictly. Another tear fell as I Handed her the phone. Her eyes widen. " where" she says with a voice crack. I touched my inner thighs. She unbuttoned my shorts." Taylor no" I say backing away." let me see. Now" she says. I started to cry more as she pulled them down. " how long" she says." i-i" I try." how fucking long Charlotte" she says raising her voice a bit. " since we moved in together" I sob. She pulled me into a hug. "They make me hate myself. T-they make me think you don't want me." I sob with hiccups. " of course I fucking want you. I always want you. I love you. Baby I'm so fucking in love with you. I hate that someone's making you feel this way. I'm so sorry I couldnt help sooner but I'm gonna help now that I know" she says." y-youre not mad? " I ask." no no I'm not mad baby. " she says pulling my pants back up and looking in my eyes." can we go to the hotel? I just wanna cuddle" I admit. " sure but I'm gonna get a first Aid kid for the ones that are still bleeding. " she says. I bit my lip and nod." I love you. I wont let anyone hurt you or get to you Like that  again. " she says. " I love you. Thank you tay. For everything" I say." of course you don't have to thank me baby. " she says carressing my cheek. I smile." come on lets enjoy our vacation" she says. I smile and nod.

To be continued...