15

Huge time jump about a year and a half later. Today is their wedding day.

Charlottes P. O. V.

"You look so beautiful Char" mum says

"You look so beautiful Char" mum says. I smile. "Don't cry" I say. "I'm trying to too but its so hard" she chuckles. "Is taylor wearing a dress?" I ask. "Oh I cant tell you that silly. You'll have to wait and see." she says. "Its okay. I'm sure she looks stunning no matter what" I say. "You both look beautiful I can tell you that" she says. Andrea walks in. "Oh my god you look so stunning" she says. I smile. "Thank you" I say. "Are you excited?" she asks. "I'm screaming internally. Ive been dreaming of this day my whole life and now that its here I cant believe it. I'm trying really hard not to cry" I chuckle. "Don't you'll mess up your make-up" mum says. "Easier said then done" I say. "Taylor wanted me to give you this" Andrea says handing me a box. "Oh gosh" I chuckle with a voice crack. "Don't cry" mum says. I open the box. Diamond bracelet. "Oh its wonderful" I say taking it out. "Can you help me put it on?" I ask mum. She nods and put it on me. "Tell her I said thank you and I love her. And give her this" I say handing her a box. "You got her something too! Haha you guys are cute" Andrea says. "Its not as wonderful as this but I hope she loves it." I say. "I'm sure she will. Ill be back. Shes still in hair and make-up" she says. "Still?!" I chuckle. "Shes almost done." she says walking out.

Taylor's P. O. V.

"I cant get over how beautiful both your dresses are" mom says

"I cant get over how beautiful both your dresses are" mom says. I smile. "Is she as beautiful as I imagine in my head?" I ask. "That and then some.  She said thank you for the gift and to give you this" she says handing me a box. I smile and open it.  "Oh my gosh" I say with a giggle. A tiny build a bear. " what does the Voice say? " she asks. I press the button and my grandmothers voice filled my ears." I'm gonna cry" I admit. " look up" the make-up artist says. I obey. " how did she get this recording? I havent heard her voice in years?!" I ask." I may have helped a bit" she says." oh my god I love her. This is so beautiful. Thank you mom" I say going to hug her. She responded." I'm so happy right now" I admit." are you guys going straight to honeymoon after this? " she asks." no we still havent found Cassie a sitter" I say. Cassie was our 4 year old adopted daughter. " I can watch her. " mom says. " youd do that? " I ask. "of course. Where is that little rascal anyway?" she asks. "Cassie honey" I say. Cassie lifts her head from my phone and runs over. "Gramma!" she says hugging mom. "Hey sweetie! You look beautiful!" mom says. I smile. "I'm flower girl!" Cassie says. "Yes you are! Thats amazing are you excited for your mommas to be married?" mom asks. "Yeah! " Cassie says jumping up and down. Mom Laughs." can i go to mommy? " Cassie asks me." sure I'm sure she wont mind. " I say. She smiles and gives me my phone I set it down."ill take her" mom says. "Thank you. And tell her i said thank you this and I love her so much" I say. "I will. She said thank you for the bracelet and she loves you as well" mom says. I smile.

Charlottes P. O. V.

"Charlotte I have a suprise!" I hear Andrea. "Ooo this sounds fun!" I say. She walks in and I see Cassie. I smile. "Cassie! Hows my babygirl!" I say as she runs to hug me. "You so pretty mommy" she says. I smile. "Thank you so do you." I say. "She said thank you for the bear. It made her cry" Andrea says.  "In a good way right?" I ask. "Yes" she chuckles. I smile. "I'm so glad she liked it I was worried she wouldn't." I say spinning Cassie around. Cassie giggles. Andrea smiles. "Shes very thankful she hasnt heard Majories voice in years." she says. "Oh I didnt know that. She talks about her alot so I thought maybe. When did she pass if you don't mind me asking? " I ask."2003" she says." oh gosh. I'm so sorry" I say." its okay. Shes not here but she is. Its what helps Taylor keep going. Majorie inspired her to Pursue her singing career" Andrea says." how wonderful. I'm glad it worked out." I say. She nods. " mommy can watch youtube? " cassie asks." of course honey here. " I say handing her my phone. "Thank you mommy" Cassie says sitting on the couch and watching youtube.

To be continued....

A/n: the next chapter will be the wedding and then the honey moon after that. Then Im not sure how long this book will continue. But I hope you guys are liking it! Thank you for Reading! 🩵