14

Taylors P. O. V.

"People are mad at me because of this song" I say. "Okay? Why do they care?" charlotte asks. "Because youre not a boy." I say. "So? I'm from London" she says. I giggle. "Yes but the songs talking about a boy. My ex but it fit the album I wrote it forever ago" I say. "Whats youre point? You've dated men publicly. And they know that you can write whatever the hell you want." she says. I bit my lip and nod. "Youre right it feels like its about you now so"  I say. "Don't worry about it" she says in her American accent. I giggle. "Don't do that I love your accent" I say. She smiles. "Come on go perform." she says. I nod and kiss her softly before taking my place in front of the mic.

I love my hometown as much as Motown, I love SoCal
And you know I love Springsteen, faded blue jeans, Tennessee whiskey
But something happened, I heard him laughing
I saw the dimples first and then I heard the accent
They say home is where the heart is
But that's not where mine lives
You know I love a London boy
I enjoy walking Camden Market in the afternoon
He likes my American smile
Like a child when our eyes meet, darling, I fancy you
Took me back to Highgate, met all of his best mates
So I guess all the rumors are true
You know I love a London boy
Boy, I fancy you (ooh)
And now I love high tea, stories from uni, and the West End
You can find me in the pub, we are watching rugby with his school friends
Show me a gray sky, a rainy cab ride
Babe, don't threaten me with a good time
They say home is where the heart is

I look at Charlotte and smile.

But God, I love the English

She blushed and blew me a kiss.

You know I love a London boy
I enjoy nights in Brixton, Shoreditch in the afternoon
He likes my American smile
Like a child when our eyes meet, darling, I fancy you
Took me back to Highgate, met all of his best mates
So I guess all the rumors are true
You know I love a London boy
Boy, I fancy you
So please show me Hackney
Doesn't have to be Louis V up on Bond Street
Just wanna be with you
Wanna be with you
Stick with me, I'm your queen
Like a Tennessee Stella McCartney on the Heath
Just wanna be with you (wanna be with you)
Wanna be with you (oh)
You know I love a London boy
I enjoy walking SoHo, drinking in the afternoon (yeah)
He likes my American smile
Like a child when our eyes meet, darling, I fancy you (you)
Took me back to Highgate, met all of his best mates
So I guess all the rumors are true (yeah)
You know I love a London boy (oh)
Boy (oh), I fancy you (I fancy you, ooh)
So please show me Hackney
Doesn't have to be Louis V up on Bond Street
Just wanna be with you
I, I, I fancy you, oh
Stick with me, I'm your queen
Like a Tennessee Stella McCartney on the Heath
Just wanna be with you (ooh)
Wanna be with you
I fancy you (yeah), fancy you
Oh, ah

They stopped recording. I went to Charlotte. "You sounded wonderful. That was amazing love" she says. I smile. "Thank you" I say hugging her. She responds. "I got a few more to record then I'm all yours" I say as I kiss her softly. "Good because there's this lovely restaurant by the beach that I wanna go to" she says. I smile. "Can't wait" I mumble slipping my tongue in the kiss causing her to whine and hold me closer. "Taylor" Kamilah says. I groan and pull away my girl giggles. "Go on love I'll be here" she says. I nod.

Time skip.

"I'm gonna try something" she says. I look up at her. "Remember what we tried at the party." she asks grabbing my chin. I bit my lip. "Do you?" she asks. I nod. "Good. No touching this time. No deepening the kiss." she says. I whine." no touching. " she growls. I whimper and nod." good Girl" she purrs kissing up my neck. I shut my eyes tight." eyes on me sweet girl" she says nibbing my ear. I open my eyes. Her blue Eyes we're too much i whine bucking my hips. "Hey. Relax." she coos. "Youre so beautiful" I whimper. She smiles and kisses me softly. "Youre so gorgeous sweet girl" she says. I whine and deepen the kiss. She chuckles. "Youre not supposed to deepen it" she says pulling away. I whine. "Please" I say on the verge of tears.  "Don't cry baby. Relax. You need to listen" she says. I nod as she carressed my cheek." behave. And you'll be rewarded. " she says. I nod. She kissed me softly and I allowed her willing myself to staycalm. After what felt like hours of torture. Which was reality 30 minutes. "Such a good Girl for me. Can i tie you up baby?" she asks. I nod frantically. She smiles and Grabbers our handcuffs." I wanna see how desperate you can really get. " she says. I groan."more teasing? " I whine." yes just a bit more. " she says as she handcuffed my ankles. She went back to grab a vibrator placing it A-side before kissing licking and Biting every inch of my exposed skin I whine. "Please pleas please I cant take it" I beg. "Yes you can." she says Biting my sweetspot. "I cant. Taylor for the love of gosh. Please." I cry. She smiles as she gripped my waist." please. Please. I will say it a thousand time please! Ive had enough I cant take this anymore do something please" I beg.  I felt something being pushed inside my hole and I gasp. "Shhh. You said you wanted this." she says as she began thrusting. I screamed as she hit my g spot repeatedly. "Yes! Yes! Fuck! Fuck me fuck me harder!" I cry out. She smirked and sped up her thrusts. "Fuck fuck. I'm close" I whine. "Already?" she teases. "Please" I beg screwing my eyes shut. She chuckles. "Cum for me beautiful girl" she husks. I moan as I released onto the toy. She kissed up my body to my lips. "I love you" she says . "I love you. Thank you that was so worth it" I say. She smiles. "Anytime sweet girl" she says.

To be continued....

A/n: so Charlotte is from London. 🏄🏽‍♀️