16

Charlottes P. O. V.

"Are you ready?" mum asks. "I'm shaking but yes" i chuckle. The music began to play for us to walk out. We walked down the isle and went up to the wedding alter. We got a female lgbtq friendly pastor which wasnt easy to find but worth it none the less. Then it was time for Taylor. I'm definitely gonna cry. Cassie walked out throwing flowers and Taylor walked out behind her with her dad walking her down. Oh my god. Tears we're already forming and my cheeks hurt from smiling so wide. She walked up. "You look so beautiful" we say in unison. We both laugh. She wiped away my tear and i wiped hers away. "By the way the bear. Thats the best gift anyones ever given me. Thank you" she says with a shaky breath. I assume attempting not to cry. I smile. "I'm glad you Love it i was worried you wouldn't." I admit. "Why wouldn't I?" she says. "I don't know anxiety I guess." I admit. "The bracelet looks beautiful on you" she says. I smile.

Skip to their vows

"Do you, charlotte, take thee, taylor, to be your wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?" the pastor asks.

"I do" I say with a smile. Taylor smiles back at me.

"Do you,  Taylor, take thee, charlotte, to be your wedded wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?" the pastor asks.

"I do" Taylor says with a smile.

"You may kiss your bride" the pastor says. I pulled her in by her cheeks and kissed her deeply. Everyone was clapping and cheering. Taylor smiles into the kiss. It lasted a couple more moments before i pull away and kiss her nose. She giggles. "I present to you Mrs. And Mrs. Swift!" the pastor says. You need to calm down started playing Everyone cheers and we walk back down the aisle. "I'm so happy" she says. I smile and kiss her cheek. "Good you deserve it and so much more"  I say. She smiles. "Good song choice." she says. "Oh thanks its by one of my favorite artists" I say. "One of them?" she asks pretending to be offended. I giggle. Soon enough we went back out and dancer. The best night of my life.

Time skip.

"Cassie honey its bed time" Taylor says. "Don't wanna! Had candy! Wanna play!" Cassie says. I chuckle. "Why don't you head to bed and ill watch some cartoons with her till she falls asleep" I say. Taylor smiles. "Are you sure?" she asks. I smile and nod. "Youre amazing." she says kissing my neck a couple times. "N-not here" I pant. "Hmm." she says pulling away pecking my lips. "I love you" she mumbles. "I love you" I say. She smiles and walks to the room. "Mommy" Cassie says. "Yes baby?" I ask sitting next to her on the couch. "Hungry." she mumbles. "Okay. Do you wan a snack or maybe chicken nuggets?" I ask. "Chicky nuggies" she says. I nod." here watch some cartoons and ill put some nuggets in the air friee" I say handing her the remote. She nods. "Only cartoons. Don't go searching without me here" I say. "Okay mommy" she says as she put on dora.
Once I finished the nuggets I got her some mayo. Don't ask. And then some apple juice. I walked back to the couch and she had South park on. My eyes widen. "No! Give me the remote now!" I say. She handed me the remote and I changed the channel. I signed putting her food in front of her. "Who showed you that?" I ask. "You mad" she saya softly. "No baby I'm not mad at you tell me. Was it the babysitter? Was it maya?" I ask. She nods slowly. "Whats going on" Taylor asks with a yawn as she walked over. "Maya showed her South park" I say. "Oh gosh. Thats not good" Taylor says. "Why it bad?" Cassie asks. "Its just not a good show to watch at your age." I say. "Oh okay." Cassie says. "Babe can I talk to you in the kitchen" I ask. Taylor nods and we go to the kitchen. "I don't wanna fire her I don't think she means harm." Taylor says. "Tay-" I start. "Shes using the money to help her mom Char" tay says. I sigh. "Okay okay we can have a talk. But if It happens again I'm gonna have to let her go. " I say. She nods." mommy" I hear. I go to the loving room and find Cassie laying down." are you tired baby? " I ask. Cassie nods and yawns motioning for me to pick her up. I obey." okay let's Get you to bed" I say bringing her to her room. I Tucked her in bed. "Goodnight babygirl" I say kosong her forehead. "Goodnight mommy." she mumbles before falling asleep. I smile and walked to turnamen of her lampmi turned on her night light and then walked to the door. I jumped. "You scared me" I say placing my hand over my heart. She giggles and kisses my cheek. "Sorry I just fall more in love with you watching you take care of her" she says. I smile and her hands went to my waist. "Follow me" she says pulling me out of the room to the living room. "What are we doing?" I giggle. "Slow dancing" she says booking up her music to the speaker and putting it a little low so it wont wake up cassie. "Are we really doing this?" I ask with a giggle. She nods. "I wanna talk to you. I don't wanna be the couple that loses their magic. I wanna keep having moments like this and cherishing them. Dates picnics disney trips with Cassie and hopefully soon we can adopt a boy. We talked about it and we also wanted to have a carried child" she says. I smile. "We wont lose this I promise. I still feel the same way about you as I did 2 years ago. And 5 years ago and when we met. I'm still so in love with you my heart still beats like crazy when I'm around you. I feel like a teenager" I giggle. She smiles. "Do you want 2 boys or 2 girls" she asks. "Doesnt matter I'm gonna love them no matter what" i say. "I'm glad you said that because I feel the same Way" she says. "Do you think 3 is a good place to stop or do you want more?" I ask. "Well the think with carrying a child is it can be 2, 3, it could be 4 kids." she says. I giggle." it could be 12!" I joke. She smiles." I'm serious baby" she says wrapoing her arms around the back of my neck." I know I was kidding. But I think it doesnt matter how many we have as long as we both are prepared and ready to love every single one of them" I say.
"I couldnt agree more." she says. "Tay do you think its weird that we don't fight?" I ask. "No. I like it that way. I don't like fighting. Why?" she asks. "My mom told me when I was younger that if theres no fighting you don't love the other person" I say. "I don't think thats exactly true. I think she mean disagreements. We have those. But fighting isnt love fighting is anger and I don't like it" she says. "I don't either I don't wanna fight either but it just had me overthinking." I say. She lifted my chin. I bit my lip as her blue Eyes filler with love and worry. "Don't overthink about that. If you ever do just talk to me. Communication is important remember?" she asks kissing me softly. I respond and she pulled away quickly. "I know. Communication is my struggle because I wasnt shown it till later in life. I'm trying though I promise" I say. "I know you are. Its okay. " she says kissing up my neck. I Arch allowing her more room." we should go to bed" she rasps." b-but I thought-" I start." we will. Just let's Get to bed first I want you comfy." she says. I smile and nod.

To be continued....

A/n: next chapter will be their honey moon. I might continue this if I get more ideas but if not the next chapter might be the last of this book. Thank you all for the support on this book! I appreciate it! 🩵