10

Charlottes's P.O.V.

"I'll see you guys tomorrow" I say grabbing my stuff. "Good job today I know it was tough" my coworker says. I smile. "It's okay. Thank you and right back at you" I say. She nods. I got in my car and drove home. There were two cars in my driveway. Which was suspicious. I go inside. "Tay? Baby you here?" I ask. I walked up to our room. I heard moaning that wasn't hers and my heart dropped. I open the door and Taylor was on top of and kissing some girl. I gasp. Taylor pulls away and looks at me with wide eyes. I shook my head in disbelief and ran out. "Charlotte!" She yells! I ran to my car and drove away. I was trying not to cry but I couldn't I pulled over and began to sob. My phone was ringing and like 10 messages from Taylor.

Chats:

Mylove: charlotte it wasn't what you think please let me explain!
My love: baby please! I can't lose you!please come back princess!
My love: please I'm so fucking stupid but please come back!
My love: Charlotte!
Me: I can't believe you
My love: baby! Baby please I'm so sorry but that wasn't what you think! We were drinking and got carried away!
Me: why. Why would you do this to me! God I fuckin love you!
My love: where are you? Please come back we need to talk I don't care if you yell or hit me but please come back. Shes gone.
Me: fine but do not touch me
My love: Charlotte...
Me: I mean it. Promise you wont.
My love: I wont touch you.
Me: okay.

End of chat.

I drove back to the house. She was sitting on the couch crying. "It doesnt feel good does it" I say. She looks up at me and shook her head. "What the hell is wrong with you. Am I not enough that you had to go lay in our bed with another girl? We just moved in together and this is what you do? I had the shittiest day and to think I was gonna come home and love on you but no. You just could wait you had to get it with someone else. How far would that have Rotten? If I came later who's to say you wouldnt be fucking her too? Huh? What the fuck! " I shout." no! No I wouldve stopped! Id never no id never do that! I wouldve realized I Was wrong. " she cries. " it didnt seem like it! " I shout. She let out a sob. " why! Why! God I'm so fucking in love with you I cant even be as angry at you! " I cry." I love you! " she says." didnt seem like it! " I cry." Charlotte! CHARLOTTE WAKE UP" I hear." what? " I ask." I didnt say anything" Taylor says." wake up " I hear. I shot up from bed. I Was breathing heavily." baby. " I hear. She rubbed my back and I pull away." I meant it when i said don't touch me!" i shout. She flinches. "Baby it was a dream." she says. I look at her and look around. "Youre worrying me" she says. "Y-you Were in bed. And you Were kissing her. You Were gonna" I sob. "Hey hey no baby that wasnt real. Ive been with you all Night you Were just having a bad dream. Id never cheat on you" she says rubbing my back." don't touch me" I say." okay I wont. " she says pulling away." that felt too real. " I admit." it wasnt. I promise. " she says. I shook my head and got out of bed and went to the bathroom. I washed my face with cold water. She came up to the door. She had a worried expression. I sigh. "Youre really worrying me. Are you okay?" she asks. I nod. "Sorry I just. It felt real and I didnt know how to react. I'm sorry for snapping at you" I admit carressing her cheek. She smiles. "If you want you can read my messages follow me but I swear Im not cheating on you" she says. "I believe you" I say kissing her cheek. She nuzzled my hand. "Lets go back to sleep" she says. "No I don't wanna have that same nightmare" I say. "You need to sleep you work a few hours" she says carressing my cheek. I sigh. "You arent gonna lose me" she says softly kissing my neck. I honda her close. She smiles and continued the kisses. "I'm scared. Things never are this good. And now as they are I start having nightmares" I say. She kissed me passionately. "I'm not going anywhere. We got this. Lifes getting good but it shouldnt be scary" she says. I look down and she lifted my head so I looked in her eyes. I bit my lip." I love you. We are gonna make it work. We always do. You don't have to worry. I WONT let you fall" she says. I felt tears fall." hey. " she coos wiping my tears." I love you so much" I say with a sob and a sniff. She smiles and kisses my forehead." I love you more princess. " she purrs nuzzling my neck with her nose. I smile." lets go to bed yeah?" she asks." will you hold me? " I ask." of course baby" she says leading me to the bed after turning off the bathroom light. We layed down and she was the Big spoon. "Can you sing?" I ask. She kissed the back of my neck. "Of course." she says. She started singing all of me. Knowing it WA my favorite to listen to. "Cause alll of me. Loves allll of you" she finished a few minutes later. My eyes got droopy. I smile as she kissed my head. "I love you sweet girl. Sweet dreams" she says. "I love you Goodnight tay. Thank you for being so kind" I say sleepily. "Always babygirl. Always." she says. I drifted asleep.

The next morning...

"Charlotte. Sweet girl" I hear. I stirr and groan. "I'm sleepy" I say. "I know but youre gonna be late for work if you don't wake up now" she says kissing my neck and collarbone. I sigh. "Okay." I say. "Well tomorrows Friday. So I figure we can maybe go on a trip? Maybe a romantic getaway? Maybe cali since you Love it." she says. I smile. "It is a four day weekend" I say. She smiles and nods. "Why don't we do that and we go to cancun." I say. She smiles. "Ill book a trip and start packing!" she says happily. I smile. "Okay baby. I'm gonna get ready." I say going to the closet. "Okay!" she says. I got my uniform and went to shower and get ready for the day.

To be continued...