13

2 months later.

Charlottes P. O. V.

"I want to marry your daughter." I say to Scott and Andrea. "You had my permission a long time ago" Scott says. Andrea nods and agreement. I smile. "Really?" I ask. They nod. "The way she talks about you. Youre so good to her. You treat her like a queen. How you look at her how she looks at you. Youre soulmates." Andrea says." I'm so crazy about her. Shes so willing to work on us no matter how hard love gets. She so determined so loving. The way she looks at a baby. I just. She so perfect. " I say with a wide smile." your face lights up just talking about her. " Scott says. " do you wanna see the ring? " I ask." yes! " Andrea says. Scott nods in agreement. I pulled the box out of my pocket and opened it.

"Charlotte" Andrea gasps

"Charlotte" Andrea gasps. "Is it too small?!" I worry. "No its huge! Wow you go big" Andrea chuckles. "Do you think shes gonna like it?" I ask. "I think she would love any ring you give her" Scott says. I smile. "How do you plan on asking her" Andrea asks. "Im renting a small yacht." I say. "Thats thoughtful she loves the ocean" Scott says. I nod. I felt a tear fall. "I'm so in love with her." I say. "Oh honey don't cry." Andrea says pulling me into a hug. "I'm definitely gonna cry when i ask." I chuckle. "Thats normal. Don't worry. Shes gonna say yes." Scott says. I smile.

Time skip on the yacht.

"Tay" I say." hm? " she asks turning from looking at the ocean. " youre the best thing thats ever happened to me. Youre smile is enough to light up an entire room. I'm so crazy for you. I- I just. I cant breath my heart is beating so fast. I'm so in love with you. Your laugh. Your determination. Youre dedication to make this work always. Youre so amazing. I remember when we first met. I think I'm more nervous now than i was then. But-" I say getting on one knee. Her smile turned into a gasp. I pulled the box out of my pocket. And open it. "all I know is I wanna do this forever. Kids. Grandkids. I want it all. And I really hope you want it too. Taylor Alison Swift. Will you do me the honor of marrying me?" I ask. She nods as she sobbed covering her mouth. I smile and put the ring on her finger. She pulled me into a hug. "I love you so much" she sobs into my shoulder.  "I love you so much more" I say. "So this is what you've been planning" she chuckles as she pulled away. "Yeah. Do you Like it?" I ask refering to the ring. "Its beautiful." she says breathlessly. "Not nearly as beautiful as you but it was the prettiest one." I say. She blushes and pulled me in for a kiss. I smile and respond. "This is such a beautiful thing. Thank you for bringing us here Charlotte. This trip has been wonderful. You've been so wonderful to me. " she says."you've been wonderful to me tay" I say."come on. Lets go lay down. " she says. I nod.

Time skip.

"It was so funny tay the dog jumped out of the bath and got Richard drenched" I giggle. She Laughs. "That wouldve been so funny to watch" she giggles as she ate an oreo. I smile. "Youre so pretty" I say. She blushed. "Stop" she says. "Never" I say kissing her cheek. She smiles. "Can I have an oreo" I say. She nods and hands me the pack. I took one. "Open" I say. She opens her mouth and I put it in and she giggles as she ate it. I kiss her nose. "I love you alot" I say. "I love you alot." she responds. Her eyes sparkled and it was so beautiful. "Hey do you wanna go for a swim?" she asks. I nod. We got our swimsuits on and I ran to jump in the ocean. She laughed as I came up. "Come on in the waters fine" I say. She giggles and jumps in. I went over to her and she pulled me in for a kiss. I smile and respond. "Come on lets have some fun" she says. We had alot of fun.

To be continued...

A/n: I'm out of ideas lowkey. 😭 sorry it's so short.