12

Taylors P. O. V.

"This country Is so beautiful tay" my Girl says as she looked out the window if our hotel room. I smile. "Its almost as beautiful as you" I say. She blushes and smiles a bit. I motion her over with my fingers and she smiles fully walking to me. I pull her into my lap and push her hair out if her face. She leaned in for a kiss but i pulled back. She whines. I smile. "Cutie" I say kissing her nose. "Kisses." she mumbles. "You want kisses?" I tease. She smiles and nods. "Okay lay back for me princess" I say. She layed against the pillows and I hovered over her leaving kisses along her collarbone and neck. "Tay" she whines tugging at my flannel. I smile at her. "Yes sweet girl" I say. "Please touch me. Kiss me. Just. Need you please" she begs. "Hm. Ill see what I can do." I say removing her button up revealing the swells of her breasts. I unclasped her bra throwing it aside. "Youre so beautiful. Ill never get tired of this." I say taking a nipple into my mouth. She moaned holding me closer. "Yes" she pants. I smile and moved one hand to massage her breast and the other gripping her waist. Which soon moved to unbutton her shorts I left kisses down her abs. "Tay" she pants. "I bought the viborator" I husk. She moaned and bucked her hips. "I wanna tease you" I rasp. "No. Please just. Fuck." she pants. "You don't want to cum hard? You seem to forget how good it feels to cum after being teased for long" I ask." I do but you tease forever" she whines. "Because you get so desperate and its so sexy. Youre sexy baby" I say grabbing the vibrator from the bedside drawer. I pulled down her shorts all the way and turned on the vibrator dragging it against her leg. She whines. "Please." she begs. "Do you want me?" I ask. "Yes." she says quickly. I put the vibrator against her clit throught the fabric. She moaned. "Taylor. Fuck please just. Stop teasing." she moans.  "You can take it Sweet girl" I encourage. "Please. Please. Ill do anything" she begs. I smiles. "Okay baby" I say with a smile. We had a nice night.

The next morning.

I woke up with my Girl cuddling into my chest. I checked the time and it was 5:30 am. "My Girl. Wake up. We can watch the sunrise" I say rubbing her back. She stirrs. "What time is it?" she asks. "5:30 ish. It rises at 6:30. We can shower and wait by the beach" I say. She smiles and nods. "Thank you for last night." she says kissing me softly. I smile and respond. "Anytime baby"I say. "Youre so beautiful. I loved making you cum like that it was so sexy. Youre sexy. " she husks nibbling my ear." Charlotte if you don't stop we wont leave this bed today" I say with a chuckle." you say that likes its a bad things what if I really want to be tied up in bed with you all day?" she asks coming up to my lips I smile and peck her lips gently." come on lets watch the sunset then maybe we can come back after" i say
She smiles. "Do you want kids." she asks as we got ready to shower. I smile. "I do. Do you?" I ask. She nods. "I want a bunch. And I want them to take after you. Imagine a bunch of little yous running around." she says. "Oh god" I chuckle. She smiles. I smile and kiss her softly. "Do you wanna adopt or carry?" she asks. "Both?" I suggest. "Thats what I was thinking. But not right now. Your career is taking off and I want you to focus on that for a bit. Maybe in a couple years" she says. I smile." I wouldn't mind adopting one now I have time. I can make time. " I say. She smiles." really?! " she asks as her eyes lit up and it was the most beautiful thing. I smile and nod. She kisses me passionately and I melted into her kiss." I love you. I love you so much" she says into the kiss. I smile." I love you more sweet girl. Come on lets get ready and as soon as we get home in a couple days we can start looking at adoption centers" I say rubbing her waist. She smiles and nods.

To be continued...

A/n: short one cuz I don't have ideas.