17

A year later.

Charlottes P.O.V.

"Do we have everything?" Taylor asks closing the suitcase. "I think so" I say. She nods. "Cassie baby" I say." yes mommy? " she says." are you ready? We are gonna drop you off at grandmas for a couple days! " I say." grandma! " Cassie says happily. " go grab your suitcase I packed for you" I say. She nods and runs to grab it. Taylor grabbed the gift box and i smile. Cassie came back." oh mommy look momma got you a present! " she says pointing to the gift." its for you silly" Taylor says banding it to Cassie." oh! What is it! " Cassie says opening it and its a stuffed bear." oh my! I love it! Thank you thank you! " Cassie says hugging Taylor then me.

Time skip.

"Thank you Again for watching her mom and dad " Taylor says." of course yall never got a honeymoon and you deserve it!" Andrea says. "Yeah honeymoons are what makes your beginning of marriage so fun. You can forever have those memories" Scott says. "I just dont understand why I can go" Cassie pouts. "Because your mommas want some alone time. But dont worry they will be back" Andrea says. We hugged cassie. "Okay! Can i play with the computer grandpa?" Cassie asks."sure kid"  Scott says setting up the computer for her. "We better get going" Taylor says. "Yeah our flights in 2 hours" I say. "Okay! Let us know when you land! Love you guys!" Andrea says. "Love you!" me and tay say in unison." bye Cassie baby" i say. " bye momma bye mommy" Cassie says saving bye. I smile and we walked out. "We should get her a pet" I say. Taylor looks at me. "Shes 7 and forgets to wash her hands sometimes" Taylor chuckles. "I know but we are always working even at home. She gets lonely you don't see how sad she is when we arent paying attention to her?" I ask as I starter to drive. My hand found her thigh and she sighs." what can we get? Not a dog or cat. Something thats not that wild" Taylor says." actually I was gonna say a dog" I say. She looks at me. " it would be good for her plus they are really loveable" I defend. "But they are high maintenance and if we arent home or are busy. She cant do it all by herself." Taylor says. "Think about it? Please? My first pet was a dog. And i was 6. If by the time w get back you don't change your Mind then we get her a bunny or something" i say. "A bunny was what i was thinking. Plus she can take care of it easily" Taylor says. "We will see" I say.

At the airbnb

"Wow" she says as we pull into the driveway. I smile

"You really outdid yourself with this one" she chuckles kissing my cheek

"You really outdid yourself with this one" she chuckles kissing my cheek. "Just a lil somethin iv been working on" I joke. She laughs. We got out and went inside.

"Oh this is beautiful

"Oh this is beautiful. I wann live in a house like this" Taylor says. I smile. "We can" I say. "When we grow old together I mean" she says. "Why not now?" I ask. "We travel alot" she giggles. "Fair" I say. We went to look at the room

"Ooo coral" she says going to sit on the bed

"Ooo coral" she says going to sit on the bed. "Comfy" I say laying down. "The beach is close to we can do whatever you want for a bit buy we have a dinne reservation at 9" I say. "Beach!" she says happily. I smile and nod.

Time skip. 3 years later

"Cassie meet your baby brother Xavier" I say showing him to her. "Oh he's so tiny" she says. I chuckle and nod. "Can I hold him?" She asks. "Careful support his head" I say letting her hold him. "He's adorable. I can't wait for him to grow up!" She says happily. I smile. "I'm glad you feel that way because this is it" I say to Taylor. She laughs and nods kissing my head. "That's okay. He's gonna be my best friend I can already tell" she says handing him back to me. I smile. "I love my little family." I say. "Me too." Taylor says. "I love you guys" Cassie says. "Love you too baby" we say in unison.

THE END

a/n: and that concludes this book. I'm sorry it's shit but I wanted to give y'all an ending so. They grow old together and it's all happiness. Thank you so much for the support in this book! I appreciate it so much!I love that y'all love my stories it means the world to me. I hope you like this chapter! Have a good night y'all! Much love!