6

Charlottes P. O. V.

"Mom I don't wanna talk about it anymore. Please? I stopped talking to that side of the family 6 years ago and I lost my sister because of his toxicity. Please" I beg. "I know I just. Hes asking about you" she says." he could call me if he wants hes too stubborn to get yelled at by another one of his offspring " I say. " he loves you Charlotte. " she says." he loved me. He stopped when I was 15. Mom please can we drop it. " I beg." okay. How's Taylor? " she asks." she went back to new York. " I say." I thought you guys Were moving in together? " she asks." we are. After the tour" I say. " oh. Whens that over? " she asks." next year. I'm requesting time off for about a month in 3 months. " I say. " why don't you just find a job in new york you have youre degree? " she asks." she doesnt wanna stay in new York. Mom fans are invading her privacy a guy slept in her bed when she was gone. " I say." the fuck? Weirdo" she says." tell me about it" I say. " how did she react?" she asks." she said she called the Cops. She didnt tell me right away" I say. She sighs. "I just want to be able to have moments with my girlfriend Without paparazzi ruining it." I say. "Did you know they Were there in the moment?" she asks. "I mean in the moment I wasnt thinking about it I was kissing her. Showing love I wanted privacy!" I say. "And you guys deserve that I'm not saying you don't. But honey privacy isnt included in the life she chose. In the life you chose to have with her." she says. "I know" I sigh." do still want to be with her? " she asks." what kind of question is that mom of course I do I'm in love with her" I say." so you just have to deal with it. Or. Just keep your affection in your house " she says." we shouldnt have to! I should be able to kiss her in public without worrying about paparazzi taking photos! Their creeps mom!" I say." I know baby I'm sorry" she says." why did I have to fall in love with a popstar" I say with a chuckle. " we cant control who we fall in love with" she says. " I wouldn't change a thing about it except that" I say. "I'm sure Taylor wishes the same." she says. "She told me when we first starter dating that she wouldn't blame me if I left because of the privacy. And it broke my heart." I admit. "I could imagine. Its not an easy thing to hear your partner to say." she says. I sigh. "Shes so worried shes gonna lose me." I admit. "So you have to reassure her she wont." she says. "Ive tried." I admit. "Try harder. Don't give up until she realizes." she says. "Shes calling me." I say looking at my phone. "Okay hun. Just relax and take it one day at a time. You guys are strong. You got this." she says. I smile. "Thanks mom. I love you" I say. "I love you too." she says. I hung up and answered taylors call."hey princess" I say. "Hey baby. Whatcha up to?" she. Asks. "I just got off the phone with my mom what about you?" I ask. "Getting ready for tonights show. What did you and your mom talk about?" she asks. "My dad a bit. "I admit with a sigh. " oh. Why was she talking about him? " she asks." can we facetime? " I ask." of course babygirl" she says. I starter a facetime call and she accepted it." you look so pretty" I mumble." thank you and? " she asks." i'm pretty too" I mumble." good Girl" she smiles. I bit my lip." why was your mom talking about him Though? " she asks as she put her eyeliner on." apparently he asks about me " I say."why doesnt he call you? Do you have his number blocked? " she asks." no I did a few years ago but I unblocked him. He just doesnt wanna hear me yell at him. 19 years of trauma. It made me so negative I had to let go I wasnt gonna carry on in my twenties. But its still inside me. I havent released it I just forgot about it" I say. " I know you said you wouldnt but I think you need to be the one to call him. " she says." i'm tired of always being the bigger person! why do i have to be the one to break to keep it working! My whole life ive always been the one to apologize even when he was in the wrong. God I'm so angry! Now that she brought it up again I'm so fucking angry tay" I complain." I know baby I know but don't let him get you angry like that. Just Breathe honey" she says. I sigh. " come on. Inhale. " she says. I chuckle an obey." breath out" she says. I obey."good? " she asks. I nod. "I know you shouldnt have to be the bigger person but you miss Zoey yes?" she asks. "Yes" I admit. "So maybe just try. You can yell at him if you want just do it over the phone even if he doesnt listen you got that built up anger out of you." she says. "Why cant I hate him?" I ask. "Because you have too much love inside you that you cant hate anyone." she says. "I wish I was there" I admit. She smiles. "I wish you Were here too baby." she says. "If I was id cuddle you an kiss you so much" I say. "Charlotte." she breathes. She knew where I was going with this. I smile. "Id pin you to the wall kissing down your sweet sweet skin. Leaving my mark all across your neck. Your be upset because youre about to go onstage but id kiss you and make you forget about that" I say. "Fuck" she says shutting her eyes. I smile. "Youbwanna touch yourself don't you" I tease. She whines. "I cant this body suit is a Pain in the ass to get back on" she complains. I smile. "Okay ill leave you be" I say. She sighs. "When can we see each other again?" she asks. "I'm gonna request another month off about 3 months from now" I say. "3 months?" she complains with a pout. I giggle. "Sorry baby" i say. She sighs. "Are you having fun on tour?" I ask. She smiles and nods. "The crowded are so loud it makes me so happy" she says with a smile. "You deserve it so much baby. You deserve it and so much more." I say. "I wanna kiss you so bad right now" she chuckles with a breath. I smile. I blew her a kiss and she did the same. "I love you" i say. "I love you" she says. I smile. "Tune in tonight if you can I have a suprise." she smiles. "Oh gosh." I say with a chuckle. "You'll like it I promise" she says with a smile. "Taylor 10 minutes" I hear. I frown. "I gotta get going baby." she says. I shook my head. "Just take me onstage with you" I say. She Laughs. "Oh yeah sure!" she says. We both laugh. I bit my lip. "Youre gonna kill it tonight. I cant wait to watch it." I say. She smiles. "Thank you baby. And ill make sure my mom calls you so you can see the suprise" she says. I smile. "Okay baby. I love you so much!" I say. "I love you so much more!" she said with a big smile. "Bye princess" I say. "Bye sweet girl" she says. I hung up.

To be continued....

A/n: any ideassss???? 😭