2

Charlottes P. O. V.

As my flight landed I felt my anxiety rise. I havent seen Taylor in person in 6 months. Its been hard. But we manage. I'm so excited. As soon as I got out of the plan I called her. "Youre here! Tell me Your here! Please tell me!" she begs. I giggle. "Im here! Where are you?" I ask. "Food court! I was hungry" she giggles. "Ill be there what restaurant!" I ask. "Panda express! " she says. I smile. "Okay" I say. "Don't worry princess I got you some food." she says. I smile. "Youre the best! Ill be there!" I say rushing. She Laughs and hung up. I ran to the food court and went to panda express. I looked around fantically. Frowning when I couldnt find her. "Looking for someone?" I hear. "Yes! I'm looking for TAYLOR" I shout jumping into her arms. She Laughs and holds me up by my thighs. "Hi princess." she says. "Ohhow good it feels to hear you say that in person" i say. She smiles and rubs my back. "I missed you so much" I breath. "Oh my baby Don't cry. I'm here" she says walking to a table that had food. " I missed you too" she says. I look around." people are staring" I chuckle." don't care. Stay in my arms. I havent Held you for a long time" she says.  I bury my face in her neck." I love you" I say." ilove you" she says. Wanna get out of here?" she asks. "The food" I Breathe. "We can take it to go. Wanna go home and love you" she mumble. I bit my lip. "Okay. " I pant. She smiles against me." let me get your suitcase. " she says helping me and i Grabbed the food. And we headed out.

At home.

She brought my suitcase to her room setting it A-side before turning back to me and pulling me in for a kiss. I respond immediately. "Fuck youre mine" she says running her hands along the skin under my shirt. I whimpers and wrap my arms around the back of her neck. "Gonna make you feel so good princess." she husks in my ear as she unbuttoned my shirt. I bit my lip as she massager my breasts. "Taylor please" I plead. "You can do better than that." she says pushing me on the bed and licking up my abdomen. My eyes roller back at the sensation. "Wanna bite everywhere so they know your mine" she says leaving a hickey. "I-i" I start. She smiles looking up at me with her lustful eyes. "What is it baby. Tell me what you want."she rasps taking a nipple Into her mouth. I cry out at the feeling." I want you. Want you to fuck." i moan as she pinched my nipple. " come on baby you can do it. " she coos." strap on" I pant. She smiles." kinky. " she says kissing my nose." please. I-i want to feel you" I pant syuting my eyes tight. My body overwhelmed with the feeling of her hand on me. She pulled back and reached in her drawer. Pulling out an 8 inch strap on. "This what you want?" she says running the tip across my nipple. I nod frantically. "Where do you want it. Here?" she asks tapping it against my pussy. I nod. "What about... Here" she says bringing it to my mouth. I nod. She smiles. "Here?" she asks bringing it to my asshole. My eyes widen. Hmmm. Maybe not yet. But we can start with your mouth. On your knees princess" she says putting on the strapon. I obey putting my hands being my back and opening my mouth for her. She smiles. "No sucking hard. Youre just getting it ready okay" she coos carressing my cheek. I frown. "Don't catch a fit. If you behave you'll get it later but not with an attitude" she scolds. I nod. She slid inside my mouth. "There we go. Good?" she asks. She was teasing. I nod to the best of my ability. "Open let me see" she says pulling out. I obey. "Hmm. Think you can go deeper?" she asks. "Yes please" I pant. She obeys and slid deeper. I was tempted to take all of her but I knew she wouldn't approve. She doesnt like deepthroats very much she only does it for me. "You okay?" she coos. I nod. "You can suck. But only a little." she says. I obey. "Shit. Good Girl." she pants thrusting a bit. I moan around her. "A little more. Fuck I'm so close." she pants. I moan around her a took a bit more. "Fuck. I'm Cumming baby" she moans as her eyes roller back. It was such a sexy sight. Once she came down from her high she pulled back. I licked my lips. I liked the strap on and licked up her release. "Oh oh baby. No no I'm sensitive" she pants pulling my head away and I whine. "Wanna taste you" I say. "Not now. In a bit okay let me make you cum now" she says. I nod going up on the bed. She removed my lingerie. Rubbing my clit with her thumb and i gasp." youre so beautiful. " she says sliding in my hole. My back Arched and i moaned attempted to get her deeper. " good? " she asks. I nod." more. Please more" I beg. She smiles and slid the rest inside." oh fuck yes. Fuck me. Fuck me please. " I beg." I think this should be slow" she teases. " no! No please I'm I'm so fuck! Please baby! " I beg clawing her back." you want fast? Hard and fast? " she teases." yes! Pkease! Please make me cum" I beg on the verge of tears." okay baby okay. Relax" she coos kissing me softly. I moan as she began her thrusts. My body was on fire. And it was addicting." more please fuck me please" I beg. She kissed me deeply as she her rough thrusts speeding up her pace." yes! YES! don't stop don't stop! Don't fucking stop! " I cry out scratching her back. " fuck. Youre so tight baby. Practically begging to be fucked hard" she growls." yes! Yes please! " I beg." are you close? " she husks nibbling at my earlobe. I nod." please. " I beg." cum for me baby" she purrs hitting mt spot with each thrust. My orgasm began to take over and my legs began shaking and my eyes roller back as I released."thats it" she purrs thrusting slowly to help me ride it out. "Oh my god. Taylor that was." I say. She giggles. "That was amazing. Youre so sexy begging like that I'm like on the edge already" she chuckled. "I can help with that" I say. "You just came hard relax" she says. "Come on ride my face itll feel good." I say. She chuckles. "You're insatiable" she says kissing me softly. I smile. She laughs. "What!" I laugh with her. "N-nothing youre just really cute. " she says. I smile. We spent the next few hours tangled up in each other till we fell asleep.

The next morning.

I woke up with my head on her chest casing me to smile. She was rubbing my back indicating to me she was awake. But I stayed quiet wanted to enjoy the moment. " you have no idea how much I love you. " she says kissing my head. I smile. I cant help it I love her too much."I don't think you know how much I love you either. " I say lifting my head. She smiles and her eyes Were sparkling it was beautiful." youre up early. " she says." so are you" I say." I cant help it I dont wanna sleep I just wanna spend time. Youre not here long" she pouts." you didnt sleep? " I ask. She shook her head." I couldnt my mind wandered. " she says."baby" I coo. "No. I hate long distance I want you with me always." she pouts. " i cant with my job you know that. " i say with a sigh. " i know. Id never ask you to move when you Love your job like that. And i could never leave new York. " she says." we just have to stay strong" i say." its hard. I cant go another six months without holding you Like this I just cant. " she says a few tears falling."don't cry" I say kissing her cheek and wiping the tears. " I'm sorry" she says." lets not think about this now. We still have a week with each other. I don't wanna count down the days I wanna live them up. So why don't we get in the shower and we go to Disneyland my treat" I say. She smiles and nods. I kiss her softly and we got out of bed and got ready.

To be continued...