Aagh! My child is disabled! Its ok though i still love her!

He decides to not wake her and keeps the door open while walking back downstairs. Kokushibo picks up the pieces of the high chair and begins to put them together, after a couple of minutes he finishes and decides to clean it up.

He grabs a rag from the many kitchen cabinets and wets it, he wipes off the chair and after a couple of seconds he hears somebody walking or more accurately wobbling towards him. "Oh? Are you up? Momo... you cannot walk down the stairs on your own... it isn't safe with your feet in that... condition..." Kokushibo goes over and gently picks her up, he holds her in his arms and looks at her face.

She takes a piece of his hair in her hands and plays with it, Kokushibo bites back a smile and places her into the high chair. He takes one of the many bowls that he stole from her mother's house and places one on the small table in front of her.

She picks up the bowl and inspects it with her hands while Kokushibo picks up the severed arm now with dried blood on it and takes it into the kitchen, he rifles through the drawers and finds a knife that's not too riddled with rust. He cuts the meat into small pieces and takes the bones and nails off of the hand and out of the arm.

He goes back to Momo and takes the bowl from her hands, she makes a dissatisfied noise but he simply shakes his head and walks back to the kitchen, he puts the small sections of meat into the bowl. He turns back to Momo and puts the bowl onto the table in front of her. She grabs it and pulls it close to her face, she makes a confused expression and looks back up at Kokushibo.

He is surprised to know that she doesn't immediately eat up the pieces. "You... eat the pieces... aren't you hungry? You have to be hungry..." Momo picks up one of the square meat pieces and holds it up to her face. "Here, I will show you..." Kokushibo takes one of the pieces and puts it in his mouth. He swallows it, "Now you try..." Momo decides to eat the pieces now, she puts one into her mouth and chews it, she swallows it completely.

Kokushibo watches her closely to inspect her face, does she like it? He notices something about Momo as she eats her food. She picks up more pieces and eats them, Kokushibo notices that she has some difficulty swallowing the pieces.

He watches even more closely now, she picks up two pieces and puts them in her mouth at the same time. She chews them both and begins to try to swallow the pieces together, she tries as hard as she can but fails and coughs out one of the pieces.

She only manages to consume one piece, Kokushibo immediately tries to help her, "What is wrong?... why are you struggling to eat?" He frowns and rushes to the kitchen, grabbing a spoon from the abandoned utensils still in one of the drawers, "Allow me to help you..." Kokushibo puts a piece on the spoon and Momo opens her mouth, Kokushibo fails to bite back a gasp and quickly puts a hand into Momo's mouth and opens it fully.

She makes a confused face, clearly wanting to know what he's looking at. "I... do not understand this..." He says, while looking at a stump inside Momo's mouth. Her tongue is cut and the wound is cauterized.

No wonder she hasn't been able to communicate. "Why would anyone do this to a child?..." He ponders while inspecting what's left of her tongue, he checks it for any blood or damage left untreated. Kokushibo is upset by this, while he isn't actively trying not to become attached to Momo he is shocked at how angry this makes him. But Kokushibo wonders, is there any way that I can fix this?