Chapter 5

The last week is finally here. Next week school starts. My uncle and aunt had taken a week off of work to spend time together. For the first three days they rented a small cabin near a lake. So today we are driving there. I packed a few things, kind of got lazy with it and I am praying I have enough things. We hit the road. The lake was located just an hour in a half or so outside the city. Once we got there the view was amazing and spending those three days doesn't seem so bad anymore.

We walked to the cabin, I will say fairly expensive looking, not that I was expecting something cheap. But I do trust the cabin a bit more and the place overall. The shower was working really well, the toilet was good, the beds were good, the cabin was definitely money worth spend. The first activity of ours was to rent out a boat and go around the lake to see the other parts fo the lands surrounding it. My uncle knew how to paddle the boat and he has strength to do it. At first I was sceptical on going onto the boat but once I sat down everything was fine. We floated around. Saw interesting houses and just the greenery surrounding this lake and the cabin we rented out, there are more cabins like our around as well so we aren't completely alone here.

After the goat ride we got to eat. There is a place to eat. It was sort of lunch, more like late lunch and very early dinner. Can't complain. We got back to our cabin. I walked to my bed and decided to take a nap. It was a long nap. Strangely once I woke up, I hear what my aunt and uncle were talking further away from me.

"She is having trouble sleeping again."aunt spoke first.

"I noticed it too. Do you think she is getting nightmares again?"

"Very likely as to why she is sleeping poorly and taking these naps now more often. At last she does try to eat more which is very good but sometimes you can clearly see she is hesitant on what to eat, even is she hasn't eaten in a long time."

"Everything will be ok. She got through this, she will be able to again. We are here for her. Why she hasn't said anything about this thought?"

"She knows we know but I think she doesn't want to bother us with her problems."

"That is why we are here for. To support her and help her out."

"She still needs time. Deep wound can get reopened once more."

"She does." They got quite, hopefully not because I was found not sleeping anymore but I heard one of them walk to the bathroom while the other got on their phone or something. I acted as asleep for a bit longer before deciding it was a good time to show myself to be alive. The rest of the evening we made a campfire and we sat outside and the warmth of the fire was nice, the sun was setting and the air became more chill, the bugs were unfortunately more active. I bundled up in a blanket and we talked for most of the evening until it was time to go to sleep.

The morning was a slow one, we had a full day of doing this so I can do the morningveyr slowly. Got out of bed after lazying in it for a while, wash my face, got dressed and was ready to eat breakfast. I was starving. We had fried eggs which I liked. After eating we went to swim in the lake. As today had to be very hot and it already felt like it, the water was a nice cool off. We swam for a bit and were done with it for the day, I decided to read a book that I brought with me which is one of the two which I bought not too long ago. The book so far has been good, I appreciate that my money was spend well so far but I think it shouldn't get bad towards the middle and end of the book. For the rest of the day we chilled around, went one another boat ride and went to sleep to wake up to our last day to basically get ready and leave to go back home.

We hit the road to go home. It was slightly sad but the three days have been amazing, I have texted with Samuel a bit throughout but he was busy and I was too. I am trying to spend more time with my guardians before school floods my schedule. Once home I went to take another nap, while driving I was listening to music and felt like not sleeping and right now seemed good to sleep. Woke up in the middle of the day of the same day. Got lunch, went outside to the backyard and continued reading the book. I spend the most of my day reading until dinner. Walked inside to have it and they went to bed early and I stayed up pretty late, mostly texting Samuel and watching a movie and started a new tv series.