Chapter 13

Getting ready for the date was hard. Although the actual getting dressed and the hair and makeup wasn't the hard thing to do, just the mental way of mine was hard. I wasn't feeling good. I was ready before like an hour in a half before he would pick me up. I had nothing to do, just think about the bad things. Tried to go on my phone to distract myself which helped a bit. The little time I had, had flown quickly and I got a text from him telling me to go outside. This is it, there is no way of canceling or running away.

I walked down the stairs, a bit shaky. Once outside I saw his car, he was out of it, waiting for me looking at his phone. He was dressed nicely, for a date like myself of course. I walked up to him and when he saw me he putted away his phone, a smile which I loved appeared, I am going to ruin that smile. At first of course I tired to act as of nothing. We hugged, he gave me a peck on the cheek. We both got inside the car and drove of to the restaurant. The car ride was silent. I tired to look through the window and act smiley and just not suspicious as I could. Though he commented on how beautiful I like which I responded saying the same thing about him. Finally we stoped at the place. He guided us inside, we sat down.

I wish I wouldn't be doing this. But I have to confront Samuel. I know I still don't completely trust the evidence photo and her story but the photo seems real. I was at the party and I knew where kind of the photo was taken. Now I might even remember seeing this girl and I believe she was wearing very revealing clothing and just straight up having a message of she is here to have fun. If this is true, how could I have been so naive? Me? A nobody who just moved here, who just got into the rich lifestyle, how could he see me in such a light? I was stupid, I think I was.

We looked through the menu. The waiter came in later and we ordered our food. I think this is now or never.

"So remember when there was the halloween party? I didn't see you there."

"Oh. Well I was there but didn't see you though. I guess we never ran into each other, interesting." The photo might very likely to be true now.

"Well I had a lot of fun with the girls. You?"

"Yeah I did have a lot of fun. I think. I was like mostly drunk for the majority of the party and can't remember much though."

I pulled out my phone and got the photo ready to show him. I shoved my phone to him and said.

"I think you really did have a lot of fun there and quite the beauties, don't you think so?" I breathed in and continued.

"Was I just a game or dare or a tool to you? A new girl and way out of your league." He was looking at me wide eyed. I was fearing the worst and I think it is reality.

"I have no clue how you got the photo. But I was very drunk, I remember this happening and I regret it once I remembered what happened and I believe I tried to get her of of me but it didn't work out and she kissed me first. At first when I saw you I was curious and the more time we spend the more I realized I liked you and I wanted nothing more than to be with you and everything wasn't fake. I only told my few friends a bit later after our first date. They never told anyone and I made sure of it. I am deeply sorry for my actions and I wish we could go through it and... I don't know."

"I hate you!"

"Camila,..I..."

"I can't be with a cheater no matter what. We are done. Sorry not sorry. I already had a hard life this year, I can't have more hardships to add to it more. I trusted you but I know now that my gut was feeling me you and I are not meant to be together. You are popular and I am a nobody. Always been."

I couldn't take it and walked out of the restaurant without any other words, tears flowing down my face. I felt so bad that I managed to walk as far away from the restaurant as I could and sat down on a bench next to a clothing store. Cried my eyes out. I tried to calm down but it was in vain. Thought the sobs had to die down when my lungs were screaming to fill them with air and my head felt a bit dizzy. Why me? I know he explained but it still hurts like a lot. He was drunk, I don't know what to do now.