Chapter 25

My alarm woke me up. Got out of bed, got dressed and putted the necklace on. Walked downstairs to the kitchen. My uncle and aunt noticed me and looked at me with smiles decorating their faces, either because they wanted me to be happy or because they saw that I was wearing the necklace. I sat down and had m breakfast, which consisted of fried eggs, bread and tea. It was good. Then I was driven by my uncle to school.

Once there I met my friends near the lockers.

"Hey."

"Hi."

"How was your weekend?"

"Interesting. How has both of yours been?"

"Nothing special." Leonor answered.

"Same. Maybe interesting because my cousin got a puppy but nothing else."

We went to our classes. I sat down in the middle of the class. I was ready to be productive in a way. The time came and the bell rang, the teacher began the lesson. It was an ok lesson. I am not a fan of the teacher but the subject itself isn't that hard. I managed to get through it. The next class was shared with the girls. We sat down close to each other. Talked until the bell rang and the teacher walked into the classroom. It was a good lesson since we had to do the tasks in a group, I had my two friends together to do the work together. It was fun and we did the tasks really well and I think we deserve a good grade out of that. The third lesson I am sharing with Samuel and Luciana.

That lesson passed by very quickly and the lunch break began. I rushed to the cafeteria were I found our table and sat down. I had my lunch packed and made by my aunt. A chicken sandwich, sink but good. The other slowly came in and sat down. All of our group was here today. While eating I got this idea but I of course had to ask the others what they thought.

"I just got this idea. What if we all hang out after school. I do know a good spot."

"Is it that spot near your house?" Samuel asked and I nodded.

"I would like that."

"I am in."

"I believe I am free, so I am also in."

A few more said they wanted to go and I was happy that we all will hang out for the first time. My circle of friends grew fairly big, I mean be a girlfriend of a popular guy and that is it. I finished up my food and then listened to the conversation of the table and tried to talk myself whenever I felt like I needed to or wanted to. This lunch break has been one of the greatest ones I've had in a long time. I like socializing, weird to say that. Never thought I would truly say that but here I am saying it.

Sadly the break was over and I had to walk to my next class. I had like four more lessons and I will be free to hang out with my friends. This class was history and boring but I managed to do note taking and just somehow listen to the teacher. After that one I had to rush to the dressing room to be ready for PE class. The teacher was evil again. Made us run like eight laps in the school's inside small stadium. I was out of breath and was very tired, it was just a warm up. Then we stretched and had to do specific exercises. I really should use our home gym. After the exercises we had to do some jumping with a rope for a grade, stupid I know. I was able to do the best grade which I was very happy for that. For the remaining of the class time I did some exercises with the gym equipment they had.

Next class was math and we had a test. I think I did good, I shouldn't fail this one. Then I had my last class which was Spanish. We had to write an essay, well prepare to write an essay. Thankfully I already had ideas on what to write so making the plan wasn't so hard. The structure thing I hate. It is then hard to write since you are supposed to write in a specific structure or way. This teacher is pretty good, I like her. We had an entire week to write the essay which I was grateful for that.