Chapter 15

Got our coffee orders and to my surprise she wanted a latte, never would have guessed it. Our coffees were made and we sat down.

"So you wanted to talk to me?"

"Yeah. I know that I really shouldn't be talking about him, but how is he, I guess?"

"He is doing... not too good. His actions did make him feel really guilty and after the date or confrontation you two had, he called me and basically cried while telling me thing son the phone. So he isn't doing the best. And I don't even have to assume you were and are the same."

"Yeah. It was a tough night for me, hell even the morning too. I miss him already."

"He misses you too. I think you both just need a small break and just talk maybe not this week but next week could be a good time to at least try."

"I like your idea. I think that is what is going to happen... When he told you about us, what did you think and did he tell anyone else?"

"Well I think before he told us I had a feeling he liked someone but after he told me I was just happy for him. Besides I do think you both together are a nice couple. He told a few others from our group but other than that no one."

"Oh. Ok. You think we are a good couple?"

"Yeah."

"How long have you known Samuel for?"

"A really long time to be honest. Since like middle school I would say."

We chatted more. It was super nice talking to her as if she was my actual friend or maybe we were turning into friends, who knew. But I felt a lot better when talking with her. It felt natural, like maybe its just her that makes it easy to talk to. Our differences seemed to never bother her, it bothered me for a bit but the uneasiness lessened the more time I talked with her. Luciana is a genuine good person and I like her for that. The fatigue was still there but not so noticeable now. The second coffee right now was really helping me but I am a bit afraid once home I won't be able to fall asleep, maybe I will.

"Do you think he will want to make the relationship public, well in school, if we date again?"

"I think so. He would so called "do it right this time", you know?"

"Yeah. I hope I wouldn't get any enemies."

"You wouldn't. Maybe jealous slightly people, likely but nothing too much."

"Right. I am not popular and..."

"You don't need to be popular to hang out with us and besides I do think two of your friends you hang out with already could join us as well. No one is going to mind. Well I think there could be two people but they will get pass it."

"You think so?" She nodded. The answer made me a bit less stressed out. And why am I stressing out about such things when me and Samuel aren't a thing anymore or well yet again.

"But I will say he was dumb enough to cheat in that way or cheat in general."

"You think I am not out of his league?"

"Who told you that you are out of his league? He doesn't deserve your forgiveness or does, your choice but you are too awesome to be cheated on, especially by him. He was veyr stupid. Not like I was expecting much out of him. He hasn't been in a relationship in a bit and he only had one before you, so not much experience he has."

"I thought he has been in at least three."

"You thought incorrect. I know that if you are popular and so called beautiful people tend to think you have had many relationships before, but many times it isn't true. This isn't a movie or tv show, its real life and things are different, even if you have a lot of money."