Chapter 23

Lunch at school became a super fun time of the day. Although at first few days Leonor was awkward since Luciana would sit with us all but soon everything of that rejection had passed and she was fine and both were even in good terms to speak freely. Today was no different. Since it is Friday Samuel wanted to go on a date with me which I agreed to. I am excited for that.

"Is nobody making a party soon?" One of the girls from Samuel's friends asked.

"I think there should be before Christmas." Luciana answered.

"But it is so far away."

"Not that far away. It is very likely to be at the start of the month."

"Whatever. But if you will find out when exactly, tell us."

"Of course. I always do."

I was happy that after lunch break I have no class and after only have one. So I would be chilling in the library, likely reading a book or doing homework. Well lunch was over and I walked to the library, found a spot and sat down. Firstly I did go on my phone and later took out my homework which I was able to do only for one subject and I gave up on the rest and then took out my book to read for the rest of the time. It was fun but I had to go to my last class of the day. Which was English, I wasn't bad at it, just the teacher was something else, I don't know how to describe her to be honest. I don't really like her. Not that I thin she likes many students. She has favorites and the rest were just there she was stuck with.

I wanted this lesson to be over but there was still like fifteen minutes left. She was teaching us how to form a letter and barely anyone was listening to her. Then we had to write a draft of a letter. We would have to be finished with it over weekend and give it to her next week on the first class we have with her. But thankfully the lesson was over and I had to get home. Once home I got ready for the date. I was done and had some time to spare, so I read the book. It was time, Samuel picked me up and we drove to the location, this time we were going to see a movie.

"I know this is supposed to be a date and it will be but my parents will be home tonight and maybe you want to have dinner with us?"

"I mean sure. You already met mine, so I think it is time to meet yours."

"We can cook something for dinner."

"I'll think about that."

Samuel was smart and got the tickets online and we were able to just go into the movie, we did have to show our tickets but other than that we were to find our seats and wait for the movie to begin. After the movie we went to a diner to eat up and drive to the grocery store to buy some products for the making of the dinner. Once that was done we drove to his house and began to make something. It was a oven baked salmon with rice and some sauce. It smelled good as it was cooking and I think it should taste good as well. Everything was done. Soon both his parents entered the house.

"This is your girlfriend?" His mother asked to which he nodded.

"She is beautiful. How did you find her?" She continued to tease him.

"Mom."

"Ok.Ok."

"Hello Mr and Mrs Rodriguez." I spoke up.

"She is lovely, son."

"Shall we? We made dinner by the way." Samuel gestured them to the kitchen.

We tackled the food which did turn out supreme. His parents work at his father's father's company. An older company but a very successful one either way. Me and his mother talked a bit. She is a veyr nice lady and by what I can tell both of them like me, I hope they like my uncle and aunt but I think they should. They have similar jobs in a way. They are rich so it isn't a problem. More chatter and all four of us were fully talking about many things, we did touch the after graduation subject and they didn't judge my thoughts on owning a cafe book shop. They even liked it, so I was happy for that. He had great parents and I do wish for mine to see me right now but some would say they are watching me from the sky.