Chapter 19

A ding from the front door's bell rang and I knew it had to be Bernadette. I was correct. I letted her in.

"You have a nice place."

"My uncle and aunt have a nice place, I just happen to be living here as well."

"Sure. But you are in charge of the house this weekend."

"That I am."

"So it is your place still."

I led her to the living room and we chatted a bit before another ding was heard and Leonor showed up.

"Lets get the party started!"

"We can't wreck anything. And too much noise can cause the neighbors to be alerted."

"We promised not to make chaos so we are keeping the promise." Leonor reminded me.

Me and the girls watched a princess like inspired movie, animated and it was nice, Bernadette recommended to watch it. I liked it and I very much can tell Leonor liked it too. The day was started of nicely. I mean taking up in a guest room in your boyfriend's house and he makes you breakfast wasn't an amazing start to the morning, I don't know what else could top that right now. After the movie we talked. First started about the movie and later the girls wanted details about Thursday. Which I told them mostly what I texted them already but just maybe a bit more with details but nothing too much. I wasn't feeling like talking a lot about it, it still isn't a pleasent thing to remember. They noticed it and changed the subject fairly quickly and we didn't touch that subject for the rest of the conversation.

Afterwards we decided to go for a walk around the neighborhood. It felt very good to walk with them. We joked and we were very silly through it all. Its been a bit since I had this much fun. That walk was one of the best ones I've had so far. I think I should hang out with my friends far more often. Once we walked back we were hungry and decided to bake cookies. I know not the best choice of food but we didn't care. Thankfully I had ingredients for them.

They turned out pretty well. The first small batch we made were sort of burned but still edible, just a tat burned. The second and the last biggest batch turned out pretty good. We ate the almost all the cookies we made but left a small batch in case we wanted them later on. I found a board game we could play and settled in the living room. I liked the game a lot and there were a lot of emotions displayed while playing. I won once. We played two rounds. Leonor won as well. We watched a movie which was a romcom. Stupid one but a definitely hilarious one.

Soon we fell into the problem of not knowing what to do. So Bernadette started to talk about celebrities. We turned this topic into a huge conversation but a very interesting one. I learned some interesting things about the celebrities, I knew some things as well. Then we talked about school and boys, it was interesting for me to talk since I have a boyfriend who goes to our school.

"I think Bernadette likes that brunet guy that Samuel is friends with and also is in the team." Leonor said.

"No I do not!"

"You do!"

"No!"

"You totally do." I joined in with Leonor.

"Ok. Ok. I might like him. But he totally doesn't like me back. I am not as lucky as Camila."

"I am not lucky at all."

"Oh... sorry...forgot... well you kind of are still."

"Alright. But you never will know if he might like you back if you don't tell him."

"Are you crazy?! I will not tell him or ask him."

"So you don't mind him being with other girls?"

"I do not."

The summer that changed meOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara