16 • You

Royal Penthouse

Royal Penthouse

I cried like baby for hours when I couldn't fine Lie. I was scared, then I held back being myself because I know she would be mad if I did anything.

I thought they were trying to set her up to kill her because of me. Dimir called and told me he found her and she was with Randi?

Not even kidnapped thos bitch was getting her ass after while the entire world was concerned for her safety.

"Jordy?" She laughed. "Why did you come over if you didn't wasn't to talk to me?"

"Do you guy's hear something or someone speaking to us and laughing?" I asked my friends.

"Jordy? Jordan, come on. I am sorry I scared you, I was okay."

"Then why won't you tell me were you were? Claiming that you love him on television? What the hell was that....oh you sneaky bitch."

"What?"

"Nila said her and Randi was having lunch today. You were with her? Why you lie to me. Out of everyone me?"

"I'm sorry, she asked to see me last night and I went. We just talked."

"About?"

"She left her fiancee for me and I feel terrible."

"Sucks for you, so are you two?"

"No, we aren't dating. We can't..." she paces around the room. "We can't just come out like hello world. It's not that easy, they will make his death about me and her. Especially his sister and mother."

"Want me to?" I slid my hand across my throat.

"Absolutely not, hell no. We will just do us, let time pass."

"How do you know she won't get restless of being in the dark? Hiding places? Sneaking out, can't go out in public with you?"

"We will see each other....what's going on with you and Nila?"

"Don't turn this on me."

"You told her yes and then no?" She said.

"I am leaving, do not call me for the next ten minutes."

"Jordy?" Lei laughed. I was not.

Underground

There is this UFC fighting, boxing thing that is kept underground for liability reasons. I like going to get my frustrations out. My mommy told me about this place.