6 • Time

Ruins of the Jardin d’Agronomie Tropicale

This....my life has gone to shit.

I am glad I am in Paris right now. I feel so bad for Charis, the two people she loved did her wrong. I feel for her so much.

"Princess Leinani?" Dimir said to me.

"Yes sorry?" I said putting my hair in a ponytail.

"Your classmates are asking if you are okay? You were in a daze," he added.

"Oh yes, I am good. Just a little tired."

"This is your last excavation before you all graduate," Dr Jessie said.

"I have been lucky to go all of these places with you."

"Aww we love you to," I said.

"Please shut up," Zara said.

"Stop being rude," Jaclyn said to Zara.

"I am not being rude, just because she is this princess bitch don't mean nothing," Zara said.

"You wi..."

"Dimir trust me she does not need to be hung for her language at the Royal Princess. It's fine in other circumstances you could do as you please but not here."

"Princess Leinani," Jaclyn said.

"I promise when I am in class you do not have to call me that. Lei is okay," I laughed.

"Okay, deal. Lets go get lunch I am starved," Dr. Jessie said.

I was tired from digging dirt all day anyways.

Madito

We came to this nice restaurant, I was recognized by the owner, and he offered everyone free meals. I just want to eat in peace.

"No way she is beautiful," Caden said about a picture of Jordy.

"Yes, that is my bestfriend. I love her so much," I said.

"That's what's up," he laughed. "Do you think you will get back on the show? Because your a princess now?" He asked.

"There are a lot of rules I can't break that's one of them. Hence why I'm not eating meat I am only allowed to eat fish, oh and no onions or garlic. Because we talk to the public so much," I said.