10 • Fight

Home

Home

Me and Troy have been avoiding each other for weeks now. I don't say nothing to him, he don't say nothing to me. He sleeps in the guestroom and I sleep in the bed with my sweet Angel and Spot.

I cook he don't eat, he cook I don't eat. Back and forth stuff like that, it's actually pretty draining at this point. So, draining and I miss my husband so much.

I am such a cry baby, because here I am crying because I miss him and I started this. All he does, and I act like a bitch to him. I know he isn't cheating on me, he wouldn't do that at all. He could've been treating me how Noah did Lei or how David did me, or hell how Marley played Kaili and Cherry.

I walked into our bathroom as he was getting out of the shower.

"My fault, I thought you were sleeping with Angel again," he said.

"No, he kinda kicked me out of his bed," I joked but he just nodded his head wrapping the towel around his wet body.

I ran my fingers across the counter, looking at him.

"Let me get my things out and you can have the bathroom back." He pointed behind me.

"Oh," I said as he moved closer.

He went to reach over me because I didn't move out of his way. I just hugged him tightly.

"Is something wrong?" He asked.

"Us," I replied and he pulled away.

"Yes, I know. For no reason, I don't get why you always think I will hurt you Yana. I'm not, I am not or have not cheated on you," he said.

"I know, I just don't like her. I don't like her touching you like that. I don't like it."

"Okay, but you've known I've been working with her for two years. We became friends, that's just how she is. But baby I don't have a problem with letting her know it has to stop okay?" He held my face up to look at him.

"I'm sorry for letting her okay, I love you and you not a bitch either," he said.

"I'm not?"

"No Yana baby, your the sweetest women I've ever met." He kissed me.

We looked at the door because Angel opened it.

"What's wrong Angel?" Troy asked him.

"Aunt Princess Lei, on television crying," he signed to us.