27 • Babies

Home

Home

I was washing Angel hair while he is in the shower. He had is surgery two weeks ago, and has been a trooper. Troy wants to send him to a normal elementary when school starts and I know Angel will want to go also.

Spot has been his hearing dog since well all his life. He won't need him and I don't want spot to feel left behind. Will a so called normal elementary let Spot come?

I'm so nervous for him.

I let him finish washing up alone as I let spot out in the backyard. Troy was out of town just in New Jersey visiting his mom. I just didn't feel like going this time around.

I wanted to save my energy, Lei invited all us girls out to a luxury cabin stay for the weekend in the smoky mountains. Good ol Tennessee, I really want to go, but being now seven months. Is a slot.

I want to convince my big sister to go, but her being like I think she is starting her second trimester soon, carrying one is crazy but four? I know she doesn't want to do shit.

We all need to get out of our houses for the weekend. I know I do.

Office

Today has been a normal Wednesday. We've been setting up for an award show, which Yana was nominated, I believe is for ten categories.

But I know for a fact she will not be showing up to that next month.

"Hey, hey," Ayelet said opening my office door with Mallory behind her.

I held up my finger since I was ending a call.

"Of course, we can do that for her? Yes, very well thank you and talk to you soon."

"Yes?" I said.

"Mallory has a question about the video shoot for Megatron Group."

"Sure?" I looked up from my laptop.

"So, I don't get this concept at all."

"They want a Transformer theme stage, have you seen the movies?" I asked her.

"Of course who haven't."

"Then that's what they want. Their groups name is Megatron."

"I'm just asking because you have to approve the finals."