21 • Yesterday

Home

Home

I was hanging on to Troy like Angel does to me when he wants candy. Troy was sick for three weeks. I wasn't allowed to see him for over a month.

I missed my husband and thought I was never going to see him again. I was scared and losing my mind.

Now I can't keep the secret that I am pregnant.

"Yana baby, you can let my arm go, I have to use the bathroom."

He had got two weeks off work and I am never going to leave his side again.

"No, I will come."

"Yana, baby. It's just the restroom."

"I'm pregnant."

"What?" He laughed.

"I am, I was waiting to tell you because I was scared and I had just had the miscarry and I didn't want..."

"How many months?"

"Six."

"What?" He lifted up my big shirt.

I stopped holding my stomach in.

"Yana, baby?"

"Baby?" Angel signed.

Oh yeah, we didn't forget about him speaking a month ago either.

"Yes," I said.

"Yana?" Troy said.

"I was scared."

"How in the hell did you hide this belly?"

"Sucking in my belly." I smiled and sucked in my belly again.

He started laughing. "Yana baby, you didn't have to do that. If it happened again I would've still been by your side no matter what okay. You know that."

"I know that, I was just scared."

"When did you tell your parents and Charis?"

"Me, never." Angel signed.

"Yana you didn't tell anyone?" Troy asked and I shook my head. "Yana baby," he said laughing.

"Baby, baby." Angel was rubbing my belly. "I can't believe I was tearing your ass up and didn't notice...girl.." Angel started laughing so Troy stopped speaking.