23 • Safe

Maui Home

Maui Home

Pacing back and forth calling Rylee for days straight at a time. She will not pick up my damn phone call.

Why do she not understand that I needed to leave? How could she not understand? If it were her I would absolutely under fucking stand.

"Bitch." I slammed my phone down on the counter.

"Are you okay?" Zah asked making me jump.

"Stop sneaking up on me all the damn time."

"I don't, I just walked in here."

I walked away dialing Rylee again.

"What Sundari?"

"I have been calling you nonstop. Why in the hell would you send me papers?"

"Because I can't do this anymore. I can't, I thought I could handle this shit but I can't do it."

"Rylee I needed to leave to feel safe. I had to leave, I needed to leave. I didn't leave my wife and son just to go on vacation."

"I didn't say you did. You cheated, lied, you got pregnant and lied and had an abortion and lied to my fucking face about not being able to carry a child."

"You don't understand the effects that Jude has on me still. There are things I can't let go of Rylee."

"And I wish you the best, but I can't do this. I am sorry and I will always have love for you, but I can't do this."

"I want to see Dallas."

"You need to work on yourself. Please sign the papers, I don't want anything from you."

"I swear to god, if you take Dallas from me."

"I wouldn't do that, he is your child just as much as mines. But please get help."

She hung up on me.

"Move bitch," I snapped at Zah who did nothing but walk past me in the hall.

"Why the fuck are you so fucking rude to me?"

"I haven't did shit your sensitive."

"Sensitive? You're a rude a bitch, that is what you are. I've been nice and polite to you."

"Fuck you and leave. This is my house, the fuck."