2 • Back

Langley Porter Psychiatric Hospital & Clinic

Yes, I have been strictly committed to a mental hospital for the last going on six years. But tada, today is my last fucking day and these bitches can suck all of my dicks. Bunch of twigs hoes.

I would also, love to say that I did get my master's in Chemistry. My parents help me switch over to the University of San Francisco which is where the mental hospital is. I finished and it was nice to walk across the stage with everyone last year.

I do have all of them under control, a little bit. Scarlet Harlot came out a few times, someone got hurt but like they were able to get revived so they didn't really fucking die. So, that's fine.

"Jordan?" The nurse said as I was signing out because today is my last day.

"Yes, Ms. Dincklebridge?" I smiled at her.

"My name is Mrs. Horn. Please do not come back," she said.

"Hmm. For what you all did to Jimmie, I should come back tonight." I smiled and snatched my bag of things off the counter and tipped her plant over on her as she sat there.

I may have faked some documents and had Jimmie sent over here two years ago. These mother fuckers gave him a lobotomy. He is worse than before, he doesn't talk except once a day. He is dull half the time like he is still Jimmie but not Jimmie.

"I hope you die dick twat," I said as I walked out the doors.

"Ahh look ladies there's a fucking bird." I smiled going through my bag to get these twenty medication prescriptions out.

"Don't need these." I smiled and dropped the bag in the trash by the curb.

"Jimmie?" I said as I looked across the street. He got released last week.

I ran across the street and he looked as if he hadn't eaten, showered, slept, or even moved. He still had on the same clothes he left out in.

"Jimmie?" I said. "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"He's probably been out here the entire time, no one even noticed," J said.

"Jo..jor.. Jordy hi," he said looking at me stuttering per usual.

"What are you doing out here?" I asked.

"I..have no ho..home," he said.

"You have not been out here the entire time? Did they know that?" I asked he just nodded.