5 • Betrayed

Target

Target

I have had the worst possible week. It start off Sunday with Marley being worse. It just carried on through out the week. Then Tuesday I tried to get all sexy for her again while Kaili was out. You know have a little sex make her happy.

She actually let me touch her, give her some head you know please her. Then she started on me, I have never felt so, not worthy besides with Victoria. While Marley was strapping me it's like she didn't want to, she was trying to hurt me.

Then while she was so called giving me head I assumed she was trying to bite my clitoris off. She hurt me, I literally had to tell her to stop. Nothing about it was enjoyable at all.

Then Thursday Kaili and us were eating at home, having drinks. Then we started up again. Her and Kaili went at it while I sat there. He included me, but Marley made sure she didn't.  It was uncomfortable, I didn't don't even want to be touched no more.

After that with them, I felt so bad, uncomfortable. Insecure, not worthy just all of the above. I sat in my tub crying just looking out the windows. I physically have bruises from her. I couldn't even enjoy Kaili, he could tell something was wrong but afterwards I just excused myself from bothering them both.

Then we are supposed to watch the season four premiere of my show Being Cortez. And We would be on Youtube and Instagram Live at the same time watching with everyone else. But she took Kaili somewhere she said she needed to go.

I just came here to get some snacks.

"What do you want me to get you?" Corey asked.

"I can go inside. It's fine," I said as he parked my truck.

"We can go in," he corrected me making me laugh.

We both got out, and I walked behind him. We made it inside and he grabbed my hand holding it since it was a lot of people for it being seven at night.

"Did you find everything okay?" I heard as I stood behind Corey at the register.

"Yes." I smiled and moved around him and it was Victoria.

She was released from prison last year, I don't hold any ill will at her anymore. I heard she has been doing good.

"Oh, I am sorry I didn't realize it was you. I will go get another cas..." I cut her off.

"No, it's no problem. I found everything okay." I smiled, but she just looked at me. "How are things?" I asked her.

"Good, you?" She asked.