35 • Moving On

Therapy

Therapy

The last week has been....weird. it's like all the girls are having a weird ass week. Everyone thinks Xio is pregnant.

Yana called the cops on herself, Charis situation, Lei, Jordy hasn't sent me a nude picture this week. Which is odd she does every single Wednesday.

I don't think Zuri Charis best friend actually likes me around Charis.

"And then there is me a girl who was kidnapped and raped and still sees the dead woman. Then was healing finally to be gang raped by randoms, then have this sex infatuation with a stranger Zah, when I don't want people to touch me."

"I see," Jenna said to me. "How does all that make you feel."

"Crazy as hell." I laughed. "I want to heal and not see her face when I close my eyes. Not feel her hands on me when someone else touches me. Rylee did that for me, but she disappeared."

"Ever heard of trauma bonding?"

"Yes, you think our relationship or marriage was based off that?"

"Possibly, everything you have told me about you two past together, and marriage. It could have been that, it happens."

"I see, do you think that's why she left?"

"Possibly, I don't know Sundari. What do you think?"

"I think she didn't want any of this. She wanted me but not marriage, or kid or any of that. Me cheating on her was just the way of her leaving. I am okay, with that. I hope she is happy wherever she is."

"That's very big of you."

"Yes, but I wished she didn't leave only because of Dallas. But if she didn't feel that connection to him then I couldn't force her. Right?"

"Right. Looks like our time is up. See you Friday?"

"Yes, I will be here."

"Good."

Today session was good.

Condo

Headed back to my parents place after checking on my restaurant and my cafe. Business was great today.

I closed the door and I could smell food cooking. Must be Zah. I rolled my eyes. I walked into the kitchen and she didn't have a shirt on just a sports bra and pink sports bra and some white jeans.