.i

.imario time

"DROID STOP THROWING RED SHELLS!"

༄༄༄

MILEENA WOKE UP, rolling on her side groaning. "fuck hangovers" she mumbled, falling off her bed. She looked over to her couch and saw one of her best friends, Nelson; aka Grizzy, passed out on her couch. "Grizzy" She mumbled, as the man groaned. "Grizzyyyy" She mumbled louder, as the man stayed still. Mileena groaned, reaching up to her bed, grabbing a pillow and throwing it at the man.

"Fuck off Lee" Grizzy muttered, throwing the pillow back at the girl. Mileena groaned, picking up her phone. She went onto the phone and clicked the first name that popped up. "Ah goodmorning my angel" Jaime(pronounced hi-may); aka Droids voice beamed over the phone. "Come here" She muttered, hanging up the phone.

Seconds later, Droid and another housemate, Pezzy; aka Max, opened the door. "Help" Mileena mumbled, as Pezzy ran over to her and helped her up. Droid picked up a bottle of water and gave it to her as Pezzy went to wake Grizzy up. Lee opened the bottle and began to drink, only to start coughing violently. "Oh jesus" Droid laughed, slapping the girls back.

"Vodka" she muttered, closing the bottle and throwing it at Grizzys back as he sat up. "BITCH" Grizzy shouted, making the group laugh. Grizzy picked up the bottle of Vodka and opened it, taking a sip before realizing it's Vodka. "Really Lee, Vodka?" Grizzy asked, as Lee shrugged. Lee picked up a bottle of ACTUAL water, quickly opening the bottle and chugging it before Grizzy ran over and snatched it from her, finishing the water.

"Okay, we'll let's get you guys up and moving" Pezzy said, dragging Lee up from her bed just as she laid back down. Lee groaned, as the four of them walked out of her room. "What happened last night?" Grizzy asked, as he rubbed his head. "A lot" Puffer muttered, walking out of his room. Puffer; aka Chris joined the group into going downstairs, where Smii7y; aka Jaren, Blarg; aka Matt, and Yumi; aka Blake were making breakfast.

A/N Smii7y is pronounced Smitty

As the group went down the stairs, Lee stumbled down, making Droid and Puffer hold her up. "Ah finally" Blarg grinned, as the group walked into the kitchen. "Is there—"

"Ibuprofen, yup right here" Smitty said, tossing the bottle of ibuprofen to the girl. She quickly poured out four pieces before Grizzy took the bottle and did the same. Puffer took two of Grizzys ibuprofen, making Grizzy groan and open the bottle again, getting two more pieces for himself. The three quickly took the pills, wanting to get rid of the hangover.

"We're making breakfast" Yumi told them, making Lee smile, give a thumbs up, and hop onto the counter, where she laid down and covered her eyes. "Damn, Lee got fucked up last night" Pezzy laughed, making the whole group laugh. "Shut the fuck up" She groaned, laughing along with them.