.v

.vTour.

"i'm not going if i can't bring my friends!"

༄༄༄

MILEENA JUMPED UP AND DOWN WITH THE GUYS, happy to finally have a concert. "Woah, woah, woah! Don't be celebrating till you heard the whole bit" Caleb said, making everyone go silent. "What else is there Caleb?" Lee asked, as the man sighed. "Two things, goodish or bad?" Caleb asked, as Lee gulped. "Good?" Lee asked, as Caleb cleared this throat.

"Goodish news, it's not in Austin. The concerts gonna be in LA" Caleb said, making the girl gasp. "That's fucking awesome!" Nelson shouted, as the girl agreed. "Okay, then that's good news" Caleb said.

"Now for the bad"

Lee gulped, thinking of what the bad news can be. "Your friends can't go" Caleb said, making Lee blink. "What?" Lee asked, thinking she didn't hear it right. "Yea, nope. Your friends cannot go with" Caleb repeated, as Lee scoffed. "I'm not going if i can't bring my friends" Lee told Caleb, who sighed.

"Hang on, i'm gonna add the people who gave us the concert contract"

After a few seconds, a new voice was heard. "Hello?" The male voice rang, as Caleb cleared his throat. "Hey John! This is Mileena" Caleb said, as Lee cleared her throat. "Hey" She said, as John clicked his tongue. "Ah yes! Hello miss Mileena, what can i help you guys with?" John asked.

"I wanted to say that i won't preform if i can't bring my friends" Lee told the man, who sighed.

"Fine, you can bring your friends, only because your concert already sold out"

"Wait, i already sold out?!" Lee asked, looking at the guys. "Yup, you were sold out the minute it went public, lots of people want to see your concert. Speaking of, i have a buddy who wants to book you too" John said, as Lee held her excitement in.

"Hell yea, where?" Lee asked, as John was heard mumbling to someone. "Sydney, Australia" John told her, as the girls eyes widened. "Your kidding me!" She laughed, as John clicked his tongue once more. "Nope, is everything okay?" John asked, as Lee smiled at her friends.

"I've always wanted to go to Australia! Yea i'll take the bookin!" Lee said. "Alrighty then, we will see you in LA in two days! Caleb and I will go over the contract for Sydney, he'll let you know when that is but it will most likely be a few days after your LA concert" John said.

"Okay thank you!" Lee smiled, hanging up the call as the whole group jumped up and down.

"Holy shit Lee! You did it!" Chris shouted, as everyone laughed and hugged. "We gotta pack guys! We're going to LA in two days!" Lee said, as everyone ran out of the room.