.iii

.iiidrunk.

"i think this is the drunkest we've ever been"

TW: mentions of abuse

༄༄༄

AS THE GROUP OF BEST FRIENDS SAT IN THEIR KITCHEN, all still in bathing suits, Puffers mind was only on one thing. "I don't know guys, i'm kinda in the mood for chipotle" Jaime shrugged, as a few people agreed and others disagreed. "Why don't we get Whataburger?" Lee suggested, as everyone took a glance at each other, before everyone agreed.

"So Lee, earlier someone was really blowing up your phone, who was it?" Matt asked, making Chris sigh in relief, now the conversation was brought back up without Chris straight out asking.

"Oh, it was my dad" Lee said, looking down at her feet. "If it was your dad then why didn't you answer?" Matt asked again, as Nelson slapped Matt on the chest, making the man groan. "No, No, Nelson it's alright." Lee began, clearing her throat as Max had finished placing the order for Whataburger, since he knew everyone's order.

"You guys see the scar on my back?" Lee asked, turning around. Everyone quickly said yes, making the girl turn back to face them and lean up against the counters. Lee took a deep breath, before clearing her throat once more.

"My dad is an abusive alcoholic. That's why i left home. When i was 15 i ran away from home, that was when i started living on my own. As i got older and started to get more places of my own trying to escape him, he continued to find me, and every time he found me he would beat me more and more." Lee began, as she could see the concern in everyone's eyes, especially Jaime's.

"So when i turned 18 i decided to move out of state, that's when i moved here to Texas. A week after i moved here i met Nelson and Max and boom, that's it. He was calling me because he does this bull shit where he'll call me, i answer, he gives a fake apology just long enough to we're he can track my phone, then next thing i know i'm struggling to breath on the floor."

The guys all stared at Lee in shock as she just fiddled with her fingers. "I-I'm sorry i didn't know" Matt stuttered, feeling bad for pushing. "No, it's okay. I knew you guys would get curious one day about all the marks on my body" Lee said, blinking away the tears. She wasn't sad, she was furious. Furious because she was thinking about her deadbeat, awful father.

"Marks? As in plural?" Chris asked, making Lee chuckle softly. "Of course you would be the one to point that out. Yes i have more than just the scar on my back." Lee said, as she tilted her head up to show the scar going completely across her neck, it was right below her jawline.