.xi

.xinever lose me

"Tell me you don't never wanna lose me"

༄༄༄
mileenas POV

I SAT ON THE FLOOR INFRONT OF THE BIG MIRROR THAT STOOD IN THE LIVING ROOM, staring at myself as I softly bit my lip. Matt and I got back inside from smoking about an hour ago, and Matt was knocked out on the couch behind me. It was around 4 am and I realized why I was staring at myself instead of sleeping. "I need to change something" I grinned softly at myself, standing up and grabbing my phone.

I searched up on Apple Maps where the closest store was and it happened to be two blocks down, so with that I grabbed a spare house key and began walking down the street. Sydney was a beautiful place at night when no one was around. After about 5 minutes i made it to the store at went to the hair dye section, grabbing two boxes of a specific color and another box of red dye. I went to the checkout and bought the hair dies, and began walking back to the house.

Luckily I made it back to the house without getting abducted or seeing a large ass spider. It was 4:23 am and i sat down right back where i was before in front of the mirror and Matt. I opened the boxes carefully, trying not to wake Matt. I took a deep breath, staring at myself in the mirror once more.

"let's hope this doesn't look awful"

༄༄༄

I STEPPED OUT OF THE SHOWER, avoiding the mirror as I wrapped my towel around my hair, before putting on a fresh t-shirt(that i 'borrowed' from Matt's bag). I quietly walked to my shared room, slowly opening the door. Jaime was sound asleep and Nelson was on the verge of falling out of the bed...no wonder Matt doesn't like sleeping with Nelson. I thought to myself, trying not to laugh as i crept in and grabbed my makeup, outfit, and hair products. Once i had everything i carefully snuck back out of the room and back down stairs.

I sat back down infront of the mirror, placing my belongings down beside me. I took a deep breath and pulled the towel off of my head, gasping with a huge smirk on my face. HOLY SHIT. I thought to myself, staring at the new color. I picked up my hairbrush and began brushing my hair out as i stared at the blowdryer beside me. The guys are all pretty heavy sleepers, but even then this will definitely wake Matt up. I thought, referring to the man who was softly snoring behind me.

The guys were indeed all very heavy sleepers. The only ones I was worried about was Katt and Matt, Katt is a very light sleeper, she'll quickly wake up, and Matt's directly behind me, it'll be loudest for him. Atleast if one of them wakes up they can help me. I shrugged, placing the brush down before i plugged in my blowdryer. Here it goes. I sighed, as i turned the very loud machine on, flinching at how loud it was.