.xiv

.xivparty

"then bring me a white claw when you're done

"then bring me a white claw when you're done."

༄༄༄
mileenas pov

NELSON AND I FINISHED GETTING READY, Matt, Jaime and Jaren are gonna join us for breakfast and Chris was gonna meet us at the local mall for shopping(aka his ass was too lazy to get up and get ready to go for breakfast with us). "So you guys are really going over to Brandon Farris' house after the mall?" Matt asked as Nelson beamed. "Yes!" Nelson said in a kiddy-like voice. I noticed a soft twitch in Jaime's jaw, which caused my brows to furrow but i didn't say anything.

We left Tyler's house and Matt practically robbed him by grabbing his Lambo keys and not telling him we were taking his Lambo, by we i mean Matt and I. Nelson, Jaime and Jaren were taking the American convertible, much to their dismay. We all decided to go to a diner that was in the middle of Boston. When we pulled up, Matt parked next to Nelson and we all got out and walked inside. The waitress smiled at us. "How many?" She asked. "five" I responded with a smile, and her smile widened.

"You're Anglee, right?" The waitress asked, grabbing our menus. I chuckled. "Yes that is I" I said as she beamed. "I love your music and streams!" The waitress responded as i thanked her. "Please, follow me" She said as she led us to our table. We all sat down in the booth, I was between Jaime and Nelson and Matt and Jaren sat across from us. "I hungi" Matt mumbled, staring harshly at the menu in his hands as we all laughed softly.

We all figured out what we were gonna eat and gave our orders to the waitress. I got chocolate chip pancakes with bacon and hash brown with a strawberry milkshake. I honestly wasn't paying attention to what everyone else got. After a lot of small talk and trying not to let the other people around us realize how stupid we actually were, our food came and we all didn't hesitate to dive in.

I was minding my own business as i listened to the guys talk while i ate, when i noticed Jaren's hand slowly creep toward my bacon. I furrowed my brows and waited to see how long it would take for him to notice i was staring directly at his hand inching closer to my plate. Matt chuckled. Jaren finally noticed my stare as his hand was right above my plate.

"you better back up cowboy, gonna get ya self hurt" I said in a southern accent, as the group laughed. We all finished, me being the only one who didn't finish all of my own food(aka Matt and Nelly fought over my leftovers, and Nelly won). I quickly paid and we were off to the mall, Jaime shot Chris a quick text telling him we were on the way to the mall.

"Puffer said that Pezzy is coming too" Jaime told us as we all nodded. We got back in the cars and drove like a few blocks before we had reached the mall, and ironically, Chris and Max were already there, we parked in the parking spots across from where Chris and Max were dropped off by a taxi. "There they are!" Max said to Chris, running over to us as Chris laughed at his excitement. Max immediately ran to me, grabbing my hand. "Come on!" Max beamed, pulling me inside of the mall, leaving the other to cackle and walk behind us.