.xii

.xiiwildcats

"i'm just that good twin"ps- from now on pretend she's blonde in the gifs <33

ps- from now on pretend she's blonde in the gifs <33

༄༄༄
mileenas POV

I WALKED BACK STAGE AFTER SINGING MY LAST SONG, smiling widely as i saw my friends walking quickly toward me. "YOU WERENT GONNA TELL US THAT ROD WAVE WAS YOUR SPECIAL GUEST?!" Nelson shouted, grabbing my shoulders as he shook me violently. "Jesus! It's called a surprise for a reason Nelly!" I told him as he jumped up and down.

Pezzy slid his phone into his pocket. "Hey so Wildcat just called" Pezzy began, as we all turned to him. "He wants us to go to his house for a few weeks, said he has lots planned for us" Pezzy continued, as i shrugged. I pulled out my phone as the group stared at me. "what are you doing?" Jaren asked me, as i glanced up from my phone. "buying us tickets to Boston. We leave tomorrow morning" I said, as the group cheered. "So that means let's fucking party tonight!" Chad yelled, as we all cheered louder.

We all quickly got our belongings and ran out of the building, quickly running to the black pearl before the paparazzi or fans could see us. We quickly drove off to the house and spent the rest of the night partying, which probably wasn't smart on our behalf saying as we had an early flight in the morning.

FLASHBACK

I smiled softly at the mysterious man my friends were introducing me to. His name was Tyler, aka WildCat. He seemed nice so i trusted my friends. I had been living with the guys for about a month now, and Tyler came all the way from Boston to meet me. "You're Lee?" Tyler asked, as i nodded. "Tyler, right?" I asked as he nodded. "I was expecting a dude honestly" Tyler chuckled as we all laughed. "Definitely not a dude" I told him as he grinned. "Proof?" He asked as we all laughed louder. "It's nice to meet you too Tyler" I patted his shoulder. "Welcome to the crew" Tyler smiled, slapping my back.

Jaime came down the stairs, nearly slipping when he saw Tyler. "WILDCAT!" Jaime grinned, rushing to hug the man as they laughed. They pulled back from the hug and Jaime looked over at me. "I see you met Angel" Jaime hummed, as Tyler raised a brow. "You're a streamer?" Tyler asked me. "Currently at 241K on Twitch and 256K on youtube" I smiled, as Tyler nodded. "Impressive. Hot and famous, score" Tyler said, as we all laughed loudly again.

END OF FLASHBACK

I woke up and my head was throbbing. I sat up to quickly realize we all passed out in the living room. Max and Katt were passed out next to the stairs in each others arms, Jaime was somehow, someway, passed out of the TV stand, Chris was passed out on the Coffee table infront of me, Pezzy was passed out on the kitchen table with a empty bottle of vodka laying on his chest, and Nelson and Matt were passed out on each side of the couch, meaning i was passed out between them.