.xiii

x.iiimarvelous day

"i can't even say it was a good day

"i can't even say it was a good day..it was a marvelous day."

༄༄༄
mileenas pov

I GLANCED BETWEEN THE VEST AND PATTY, a baffled expression on my face. "Are you serious?!" I asked, as the 3 men all nodded with wide smiles. I quickly took the vest with a grin. "You're in for a treat boys, mamas back" I grinned, as the three men and Tyler cheered. "Wait, Lee? Bail enforcement officer?" Matt questioned. "Yeah, before i was a streamer, i was with them, that's why at the bottom of my channels there's videos of me dressed up like them"

Matt's jaw dropped. Like genuinely dropped. "i can see it" Jaren nodded. "She was our best, always will be our best" Harvey grinned, as I swatted my hand at him. "Well, guys, i will see you later." I smiled at my friends, who all waved me off, saying "we'll be watching the stream".

I left Tyler's house and got into Pattys car decked out SUV, his camera woman aka fiancé getting into the backseat. Her name was Raven, and i personally loved her. She was such a sweetheart and her and Patty are so cute together. "Where to?" I asked, as Raven helped hand me my equipment. My badge, my name tag, my other badges for my vest, my belt, my taser, cuffs, flashlight, and rubber gun.

"Up the street actually, like 20 minutes away." Patty glanced to me as i clipped the radio and microphone to my vest. I hummed in response. "6'3, 188 pounds, male. Name is Javier Allen. He threatened a police station and school" Patty told me, as i hummed. "Javier Allen's bouta have his ass kicked. We gotta take extra precautions" I told Patty who hummed, pulling into the driveway of Javier, blocking his cars in.

Patty got out of the SUV, with me and Raven following. We walked to the back of the car as Patty opened his trunk, revealing a metal storage container. "We have stronger rubber pellets, the AK's, the tear gas pellets and flashbangs, extra taser ammo, and the shield" Patty told me, as i nodded.

༄༄༄
I STEP OUT OF PATTYS CAR, setting the vest down on the seat. "I had a good day, thanks for having me back" I grinned, as Patty nodded. "Thanks for coming back for a day, we missed ya" Patty grinned, as i hugged him one last time, before saying bye to Harvey and Trevor and going back inside Tyler's house.

As soon as i stepped inside the house, watching as everyone greeted me in the living room. They were setting up for the sleep stream. "So, how was your day?" Chris was the first to ask, as i hummed. "I can't even say it was a good day..it was a marvelous day." I smiled, as the guys all laughed. I began helping Chris set up his stream on and connect it to the TV. Once that was set up we all went to change into pajamas, what i didn't know was that for some odd reason, Max and Jaime were wearing matching onesies and me and Matt were aswell. Matt and I had a cookie monster themed onesie.