.xvi

.xvidirty little secret

"I do not have a dirty little secret you hoodlums!"

༄༄༄
mileenas pov

IM NOT SURE WHAT HAPPENED, because i woke up on my back, gasping. I stared at the ceiling, catching my breath. the fuck? I asked, sitting up with a loud groan. My entire stomach hurt like a bitch, so i leaned myself against the wall. I looked down at my body, seeing myself fully clothed. wasn't i just with Jaime?... I asked myself, looking around.

I was in a bathroom, a very messy bathroom. Oh no... My eyes widened. The last thing i remembered correctly was Jaime and I... This bathroom was definitely not one of Tyler's bathrooms. I looked at the toilet noticing my phone on the floor beside it. I groaned as i reached forward to grab it, leaning back against the wall once it was in my hands.

For some reason, my phone was very sticky. I unlocked my phone seeing a video pop up immediately from my camera roll. I squinted my eyes as i played the video. It was very loud talking in the background and Matt, Max and Chris all in the bathroom behind me. I was holding my phone up as i leaned over the toilet. "Someone's blacking out!" Max sang, cackling with the other two men.

"Chatt! Send Help!" I whined to my phone. Jaime was heard laughing loudly in the background, before peaking into the bathroom. "Lee?! Are you okay?!" Jaime slurred, leaning on the door frame. I turned around and gave him a thumbs up with a sloppy smile. He cackled. "Aww, baby." Jaime cooed, placing his water bottle down on the sink as he came to my side, holding me in his arms.

"Get a room!" Chris said, as the five of us laughed. Jaren popped his head in next, entering the bathroom. "Guys," Jaren began, catching all of our attentions. "Yumi just showed me the BBL mod for Lethal Company!" Jaren giggled, drunkenly fumbling around with his phone. "Boo!" I cried out, as everyone laughed loudly once more. "Yeah get out!" Chris grinned, as Jaren faked cried and left the bathroom.

"For sober Lee," Jaime began, pointing at my phone. "I love you angel-" Jaime began, before Nelson leaned down and interrupted him. "If you're wondering were we are, you were still really shitfaced by the time we were getting ready for our flight back to Texas," Nelson began, as Max cackled. "So basically you're going to have no memory of us ever flying back to Texas, or the entire day after that." Max lazily laughed. "But yeah, this is currently day two of your epic crash, the entire first day was basically just keeping you entertained and off of social media. Day two you were very grumpy and hangry," Chris chuckled, clearing his throat. "But it is now 3 am on technicality day three but we won't count you," Chris winked as the other men shook their heads. "And you are just now finally sobering up, until you black out in here when we think you're good." Nelson shrugged as the others nodded. "And it just so happened to be in my bathroom this time." Max frowned, as the others chuckled.