.x

.xcold ones

"You only said all that so i wouldn't realize that you finished the joint, didn't you?"

tw: vaping, smoking and a tiny bit of alcohol

༄༄༄

MILEENA WOKE UP TO THE SOUND OF AN ALARM. Lee groaned, and as she went to go turn over on her side, she froze when she felt someone's arm pull her into them. She sighed when she remembered that it was Jaime, and she glanced over her shoulder to see him sound asleep. "Jaime" she whispered, nudging him slightly. Jaime groaned. "Jaimeeee" She nudged him again, this time he slowly shifted awake. "Lee?" He asked, as the girl hummed and smiled. "We gotta get up" Lee said, going to get out of bed when Jaime pulled her back down.

"Just a few more minutes" He mumbled into her neck, making her giggle."Jaimeeeeee" Lee laughed, as the man groaned. "Fineee" he whined, sitting up on the bed. Lee giggled once more, grabbing her phone to see an unexpected text.

Schlatt🐐

heard from a little birdy
your dad was giving you
shit again
read 2:46 am

who told you that schlatt?
read 2:47 am

i fucking said a little birdy
didn't i?
read 2:47 am

☠️☠️
what did you do?
read 2:48 am

promise you won't be mad?
read 2:48 am

Schlatt..
read 2:49 am

i handled him, he won't be
bothering you for a long time
read 2:50 am

you didn't kill him right?
read 2:50 am

god no! that's still your dad
read 2:51 am

boo, whore.
read 2:51 am

Lee laughed to herself, shaking her head as she locked her phone. "what?" Jaime asked the women, turning the room light on. "Someone told schlatt about my dad and he said 'i handled him' but didn't kill him" Lee told Jaime, who laughed. "Man, Schlatt seems very protective of you" Jaime said, feeling a weird pang in his heart, he wasn't sure what it was.

"Yeah we grew up together, he's practically an older brother who just 'flirts' with me to tease me" Lee told Jaime, who nodded. Like that, the feeling Jaime had was gone.