.ix

.ixAustralia

"I swear on everything i love, if i see a huge ass spider i WILL shoot it"

tw: self harm

༄༄༄

THE NEXT DAY AND A HALF FLEW BY FAST FOR THE GROUP, they spent most of the time exploring LA and hanging out with Minx and other youtubers they knew in LA. Unfortunately, they had less than a day left in LA, before going to Australia. Her Australia concert was two days after they got there.

Lee was excited because some really good Australian friends of hers, Chad and Max, we're hosting the group, meaning they were staying with Chad and Max. Chad and Max owned a channel called 'Cold ones' and the group were going to be featured in their next video. Basically, there just gonna be getting drunk and doing something while drunk for a youtube video.

Lee was currently on the phone with Max. "Are ya excited to be staying with me and Chad?" Max asked, Lee giggled as she entered the hotel room where everyone was chatting. "Obviously, i haven't seen you guys in forever. and I swear on everything i love, if i see a huge ass spider i WILL shoot it." Lee deadpanned, as everyone including Max and Chad in the background started laughing loudly. "It's alright mate! I'll protect ya!" Chad said from in the background, as Max laughed.

"Chad you'll be to drunk to even see straight."

"Yeah."

Everyone laughed loudly again, before Lee said bye to the australians, and hung up. A knock was heard on the hotel room door, as everyone glanced at each other, before Lee went to open the door, she looked through the peep hole. Her whole body tensed and she started shaking horribly. The guys all immediately noticed this, as she slowly backed away from the door, her breathing shaky. "Lee?" Nelson asked lowly, as Lee stared at the door. Another knock was heard, causing the girl to nearly jump out of her shoes.

Jaime rushed to Lees side, pulling her into him. He gasped softly, feeling how badly she was shaking and how her normally warm skin was now ice cold. Whoever was there made her blood literally run cold. "who is it?" Chris asked lowly, as the person knocked louder, almost slamming on the door. Lees eyes widened. "Max..d-door" Lee stuttered out, as Max looked at the door, realizing it was unlocked. He quickly and quietly rushed over, locking the door.

Jaime picked Lee up, bringing her to the bed where he sat her down on his lap, the guys all surrounding her. "Lee, who's at the door." Chris asked more firm this time, as Lee looked up at Nelson, his eyes widened softly. "It's your dad isn't it?" Nelson asked, as Lees body tensed up more, and she slowly nodded. "Oh shit" Matt breathed out, as Jaime kissed the top of her head.