.ii

.iihigh

"Damn it's 3:48 in the morning Nel, and we practically finished this bottl

"Damn it's 3:48 in the morning Nel, and we practically finished this bottl...OH MY GOD HE TEXTED ME"

TW:smoking + alcohol

༄༄༄

MILEENA LAID IN HER BED, staring at the ceiling and thinking about the long day she had. Grizzy, Pezzy, Puffer, Droid, and Lee had just finished filming the cooking stream where Droid was Deaf, Pezzy and Lee were blind, and Grizzy was mute. Puffer was just there telling everyone what to do. Lee had to spend most of the day tomorrow editing. A faint knock was heard on her door, and she was praying it was one of two people.

"come in" she whispered, and the door slowly opened to reveal Grizzy. Lee sighed in relief, knowing what the man was going to ask. "Wanna smoke?" Grizzy asked, showing the bottle of Hennessy that was being held in his hand.

Lee immediately shot up, smiling. Grizzy laughed softly as the two exited her room and proceeded quietly downstairs and to the front porch. Once they got out front and onto the porch, they quietly closed the door and sat on the steps. "I was praying that it was you at my door" Lee said, as Grizzy pulled out the blunt and a lighter.

"Or Droid" Grizzy finished for her, as he handed her the blunt and lighter. Grizzy always let Lee get first hit, as he says 'ladies first'.

Lee lights the blunt, feeling the smooth burn of the weed hit her throat. After a good 5 second hit, she passed the blunt to Grizzy and exhaled. "Yea" She said, as she grabbed the bottle of Hennessy. As Grizzy hit the blunt, Lee opened the bottle and took a big swig from it.

What the two forgot, was Droids room was right above the porch, and what they didn't know was that his window was open... and he could hear everything they were saying.

"So, tell me Lee" Grizzy began, passing the blunt back over to the girl, as she hummed, putting the blunt to her lips and relighting it, taking a nice big hit, holding it while she waited for Grizzy to ask his question.

"Whats going on with you and Jaime? Like do you have feelings for him or like?.." Grizzy asked, as Lee exhaled, rubbing her head. "Want me to be honest?" She asked, making both the men more interested. "I love him Nel, i really do. I-I don't know what his intentions are. I don't know if he just wants to play me or.." Lee explained, as Grizzy hummed taking in the information, Droid sat at his window baffled.

"Well, what i do know is that Droid would never play you, and by the way he looks at you, and-and acts around you, i'd say he loves you too Lee" Grizzy explained to the girl, as she took another hit from the blunt. "You think?" She asked, exhaling the substance, passing the blunt back to Grizzy.