After The Stress Goes Away - Punkflower

No POV:

Miles was just relieved that he is finally back home after all of the shenanigans from dealing with escaping the second Miles known as also the Prowler. After he made it home, he was grounded for two whole months.

It's been two weeks already and Miles hasn't been himself, already gotten a beating from his parents, just trapped and with nothing to do since his art supplies, headphones, and phone were also taken away for two months. So he thought it would be a good idea to put his suit and mask on and get some fresh air since he can't sleep from overthinking.

Miles swings out of his room going through building to building to get the stress of his back. Him and his friends are still pretty close but Miles still finds it hard to tell everything to Gwen after she lied to him thinking she was actually trying to care for him and his safety. As he goes through the city he goes to the large tall building he always goes to vent and to get stuff off his back.

Miles lands there and as soon as he sits the tears just come in without any warning already ready to let it all out and he just accepts it ending up putting his head between his legs sobbing, Until he hears a very familiar portal opening sound but still ignores due to thinking it was just his imagination.

Miles POV:

"I am just so done with everything, I shouldn't have been so hard headed and just should have let Gwen leave and I stayed back and none of this would have happened and I wouldn't have ended up like this, I'm a mess now." I said out loud to myself, until I heard

"I'm pretty fed up with life too, mate."

I put my head up in shock and waited a second to think who that was and turned my head right away to see Hobie leaning on one the walls crossing his arms with a small smirk on his face I was so excited to see him after everything that happens, he was the only one I was closest to be sides Gwen until we had our small fight. I started to smile until I realized I looked like a mess and turned back right away.

"Sorry, I look like a mess." I awkwardly laugh about it and turn away to try to wipe the tears under my eyes and on my cheeks.

"Nah, it's okay." He then stands up and walks over sitting next to me, actually pretty close.

"Ya know, after you were banned from the Spider Society HQ, things actually have been pretty boring without you around. After realizing how much funner to do missions with ya was a lot better than the ones compared." He then turns to face me with a small smile only to see me a little shocked with blush coming from my face.

"W-wait Hobie, you really mean that-?" I say with hope coming inside of me for once.

"Yea but, i've also come to ask you a question but uhm, wait, why are you even awake? It's like 4:00 am right now here." Changing his expressions to a one eyebrow up expression face.

I look away from his eyes in defeat. "Oh eh, nothing."

No POV:

Hobie: "I can even hear ya not even talking without stammering."

Miles: "Hobie I'm okay I just came out for some fresh air since I have been grounded in my room for two weeks already, you know?"

Hobie: "Ya sure mate?"

Miles: "You know, i'm just-"

Miles turns right away from Hobie direction from the feel of starting to cry without knowing"

Miles: "f-fine."

Hobie rolls his eyes and takes a deep breath.

Hobie POV: