Please, I just can't do it anymore - Flowerpunk against

(⚠️ SUICIDE TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️)

No POV:

"Looks like there's another problem in the city, again." Miles said, rolling his eyes then running to the danger ahead in brooklyn.

"Everyone stay still, I'm coming!" He says while trying to be loud enough so everyone can hear since there's people screaming in fear.

Police men, doctors, and the FBI were there all trying to the best they could without getting themselves in danger.

Miles swings as fast as he can and reaches the building with everyone screaming and seeing the cops trying to get everyone out of the way before the building falls.

As he gets to the building where they are at, Miles looks down to see how fast he can get everyone out of the building in time, but then he sees his dad, Officer Jeff running right under the almost falling building to get people that were still there.

"No, no, no, this can be happening right now-"

"Hang on, I'm coming!" Miles can hear his dad say as he runs to the three teenagers.

Miles takes a deep breath and uses his webs to connect to something else for support to keep the building up since it's really heavy.

Miles uses his other hand and connects it to the ground needed by the doctors and tells everyone in the building to stay calm and listen to him.

"Everyone, go on this web in holding up and glide your way down, but quickly!" He said. Everyone nods at each other and gets in a line.

Each and every person goes down and glides their way to safety to be checked by the people in the ambulances.

Once everyone goes down all safe and sound, Miles lets go of his web that was there to help people get down.

Right after he let go of the web to try and connect to something else to hold up the building, Miles lost his balance and ended up letting go of both webs making the whole building fall.

Miles comes off the building tumbling over in a ball and quickly getting up.

Once he then realized that his dad was still under it, he went running to the building.

Just before Miles got there to save him, the building fell on top of Jeff collapsing, with the three teenagers.

The last thing Miles saw was him and his dad about to reach hands then the building falling. It was such a big fall, making Miles fly back a little.

The second he sees the building fully down on his dad making it impossible for him to be still alive, Miles gets back up and swings away before the workers could even thank him for saving the people Miles already saved.

Miles swings his way back home and flies through his bedroom window walking around in circles with his hands on his forehead.

He takes off his mask, still walking around in circles but now not in an even circle.

"My dad is dead! I can't even believe this. I killed him, it's all my fault. It's not fair at all that every Spider-Man has to go through something like this!"

Miles said, stressing out even more.

"Miguel was right, if I wasn't a mistake to be Spider-Man, I wouldn't have to go against my friends too and this would have never happened."

Miles sits on his bed crying, grabbing his phone with his webs from the desk to him trying to type to text his mom but can't see that well since he has tears in his eyes making his vision blurry.