Drunk Night - Punkflower

(Hobie is 23, Gwen is 22, Miles and Pavtir are 21 in this AU)

No POV:

Hobie was out late tonight at a bar with his friends from highschool. Drinking, gambling, and doing all that other stupid stuff.

Hobie then ended up getting a hangover. He was there for more than six hours and Miles was at home waiting for him to come on back home.

But for Miles' luck, he wouldn't see Hobie for a while.

???: "Come on man, I'll give you twenty dollars if you have one more drink. I even pay for it!"

Hobie: "Nah, man I can't. I got Miles at home, probably still waiting for me to come on back. I bet he's worried. I should get on the road."

Hobie was about to get up until he felt someone or something that grabbed his arm.

?: "Yea what "###" said. If you get a hangover or something and come on late I know Micheal or whatever his name is, will take care of you in the morning. So let the fun be tonight and worry about the effects later-" Saying in a voice that you can obviously tell that they're drunk.

Hobies friend then lets go of his arm while seeing him think about it.

Hobie: I mean, maybe, okay. I'll stay, but ONLY for an hour more.

The four cheer in joy that he's staying longer and goes back to the bar to get more drinks.

Until one of his friends asked him a question.

???: "Heya, Hobie, about the Miles guy you say you're dating, he like hot? Maybe muscular, or something?"

Hobie: "Definitely hot as bloody hell for sure. But somewhat muscular, and kinda soft too, at times."

??? "Interesting..."

??: "Anyways, I've got this new girlfriend with blonde hair and some pretty eyes, I must say. But we broke up yesterday night. I did care for her but I guess some people are not meant to be together. Now she's with my brother."

The others "uhm..." and look around the room from what ?? just said.

??: "What...?"

Hobie: "You know, if she's happy, and you're all Happy, then that makes me happy."

Hobie says while rubbing ??'s back. While the other two are just showing a thumbs up at them.

After a few minutes of drinking and playing comes to hours of drinking and playing.

Hobie did get a few calls from Miles but he left him the ring, so Miles went to bed hoping that he wouldn't get himself in too much trouble.

But Miles was smart that time. He called and asked Gwen if she and Pavtir could go and find Hobie and bring him back on home if he didn't come by three AM.

Miles and Hobie have been living together for six years now and are living in their very own apartment in NYC where Miles lives since they knew it wouldn't be a good idea to live in Hobies dimension for the rest of their lives. Especially with Miles' strict parents worrying about his safety and Hobie's.

Though, they did have to convince Miguel and Jessica to let them live together.

And trust them, it wasn't easy..

Soon or later Gwen and Pavtir was having a sleepover at Pavs place and so it worked out that they could come over and help Miles out to bring Hobie home.

Hours passed by and they realized that Miles hadn't called or text that he came home and it was already three in the morning.

So the two portaled their way to Hobies dimension and went to the nearby bar from his house and to their luck, they saw Hobie looking like hell and all wonky around these three other men around him too acting the same.