Secret Love - Pavtir x Gayatri

(AU if Pavtir was never Spider-Man and only dated Gayatri

No POV:

Pavtir and Gayatri had been dating for months, but no one knew about their relationship.

They kept it a secret because Gayatri's father was the captain of the police force, and he would never approve of her dating a boy like Pavtir.

Pavtir was a rebel, always getting into trouble and breaking the rules.

Gayatri was the complete opposite - she was obedient and always followed the rules. They were an unlikely pair, but somehow they just clicked.

One day, Gayatri's father came home early from work and caught them kissing in the living room.

He was furious and demanded to know what was going on. Pavtir tried to explain that they were in love, but Gayatri's father wouldn't listen. He forbade them from seeing each other again.

Pavtir was heartbroken. He couldn't imagine life without Gayatri. He decided to take matters into his own hands and try to win her father's approval.

He started volunteering at the local police station, hoping to show Gayatri's father that he was a responsible and trustworthy person.

Months went by, and Pavtir worked hard at the police station. He helped with investigations, cleaned up the station, and did whatever he could to help out.

Slowly but surely, Gayatri's father began to see him in a different light. He started to appreciate Pavtir's hard work and dedication.

One day, Gayatri's father called Pavtir into his office. Pavtir was nervous - he didn't know what to expect.

But when he arrived, Gayatri's father surprised him by saying that he had changed his mind.

He could see how much Pavtir loved Gayatri, and he could see that Pavtir was a good person. He gave his blessing for Pavtir and Gayatri to be together.

Pavtir was overjoyed. He couldn't believe that he had won over Gayatri's father.

He and Gayatri were finally able to be together openly, without having to keep their relationship a secret.

They went on dates, held hands in public, and just enjoyed being together.

Looking back, Pavtir realized that he had learned an important lesson.

Sometimes, it takes hard work and dedication to win someone's approval. But when you truly love someone, it's worth it.

He and Gayatri were happier than ever, and nothing could stand in their way.

As Pavtir and Gayatri's relationship continued to blossom, they found themselves growing closer and closer.

They shared everything with each other, from their deepest secrets to their wildest dreams.

They were each other's support system, and they knew that they could always count on each other, no matter what.

One day, Gayatri came to Pavtir with a problem. She had been struggling in school, and she was afraid that she was going to fail her exams.

Pavtir knew how important it was to Gayatri to do well in school, and he immediately offered to help her study.

For the next few weeks, Pavtir and Gayatri spent all their free time studying together.

Pavtir helped Gayatri understand difficult concepts, and he quizzed her on her notes.

Slowly but surely, Gayatri began to feel more confident about her exams.